返回列表 回復 發帖

Another classic game for Arsenal

Arsenal 2-1 Fulham (Van Persie 84' pen, HLeb 90, Healy 1') 90min

Arsenal has secured the victory with 2 late gole after 80 mins.

p.s. Fulham has beaten Arsenal with the number on yellow cards---5-1
.....p.s. Fulham has beaten Arsenal with the number on yellow cards---5-1......
Fantastic Played by Arsenal with high Determination......All the "Attitude to Wins" young gun has seal a ungorgetable victory for Arsenal Fisrt Season match....That's may be a very good start for Arsenal for this season..Hope the victory would be continue and we all Arsenal Fans are really enjoyed the match ......but the 1 goal down for almost 3/4 of the match has also make us worried.....

回復第 3 帖由 jacksonkua 所發的帖子

a goal down for the 85 minutes, as Healey scored on the 52sec, thx to our Mr Lehmanne.!!

u dont really have to worry, Gunners can always win when they are a goal down, can u still remember the match play against Man Utd, they were a goal down, but Van Persie and Henry scored on the late section, and we won. i am sure we all love that game...
That was a fantastic match agian MU... But Robbin was injured after score the Equalising Goal.....May be MU really "suay" enought. We all Arsenal fans would be very happy especially when we saw MU being Beaten by us.......and also the Ferguson RED FACE (Dont know he was dissapointing or Angry with his squad at that moment)..... hahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be very happy if MU fans read this ARTICLE........and i would be more happier if there are angry!!!!!!!!!
we showed that we can do it. our team have strong mind and can win every match. good job guys.
yaya,tat match was nice la...and very scare b4 the goal from van.persie.....and feel very very very enjoy and happy after hleb goal la....arsenal r the best!!!!!!!!!
返回列表