返回列表 回復 發帖

Gunners in the Premire League

We are currently at No. 7 with one game in hand, and we are behind Man City, the leader with 5 points!

By the way, let's cheer with the defeat of the Man Utd, yea, the defendind champion is currently at the lower part of the table, with already been played 3 gmaes, 2 draw and 1 loss!!!:onion05: Come on Man Utd, you are going down!!!
ya, it's a thing to cheer...but i dun think for us.... luckly, Liverpool draw with  chelsea if not chelsea will take the lead and it will be hard for us to chase them compare to MANC... and our next match is against them .... let's see if we can bring the " leader" down ....
i hope lehmann will come back with a fine form or jz substitute him by almunia or fabianski, although it will be a big risk to do that....

回復第 1 帖由 westbuckboy 所發的帖子

I believe MU will re-gain their form in the next few match... Anyway, the over-confident among the MU players maybe the key factors why MU is not at the good shape. The STUPID Alex shall be the one resposible for this poor result. Just look at how Gentlemen MC - Eriksson compare with Ferguson before and after the match... What Ferguson always find the reason for his losing is that asked the reporter or the fans to look at the GAME STATISTIC. But, i tell you, nowdays the fans are not stupid, win is win and loss is loss. Dont find to many reason for the team. You just need to win the match in order to win the fans.......CAN YOU HEAR ME??? FERGUSON?:onion03: :onion03:
新特蘭會讓賽啦!
堅尼實睇住費sir d 血管既!
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-8-20 12:37 AM 發表。
We are currently at No. 7 with one game in hand, and we are behind Man City, the leader with 5 points!

By the way, let's cheer with the defeat of the Man Utd, yea, the defendind champion is currently ...

回復第 1 帖由 westbuckboy 所發的帖子

If the next mathc MU LOST again to Tottenham, then GOODBYE for MU and Ferguson......... in this season...........
返回列表