返回列表 回復 發帖

Wenger focused on title

Arsene Wenger says that winning the Premier League is Arsenal's main challenge this season.

The Frenchman insists that the domestic title is more important than success in the UEFA Champions League.

Wenger is less than convinced by the credibility of the Champions League, claiming the Premier League is harder to achieve.

Different between Domestic Championship and UEFA Champion League:--

To my opinion, below are the Different between Domestic Championship and UEFA Champion League:--

Domestic Championship (EPL Title):-
If your team are really strong throughout the Whole Season, then your team would be able to win the Domestic League. Secondly, in order to win the League with 38 games to play, your team has to be Consistant, Strong, High Quality, High Determination and Quality at most of the time. I could say, no team would be considered as LUCKY if they won the Domestic League. Most of the Club Manager's would really need to achieve this target from the beginning of the Season in order to keep the Club's, Fan's and Owner's happy.

UEFA Champion League :-
To my understanding, if you could doing well in less than 15 games then you may be able to win this title. No doubt, the Oponent in UEFA would be much stronger than the local League. But please remember that NO MATTER HOW WELL YOUR PREPARATION for the game (in UEFA) you may also be kick-out if you are not be able to score the goals in Knock-out stage.

Therefore, to me, Wenger are the Highly Interligent-man and he won't put all his BET on UEFA Champion League. That is simply he aware that no matter how good you are and you may have chance to lose the game if come to the Knock-out stage just like Penalty Kick. Of course, if Arsenal won UEFA, their "Name" and "Financial Aspect" would be significantly improve and able to compete with other's top europe club's. But i tell you, the chances for that are very very minor and no guarantee on that.

However, Wenger have also suggested that if All Europe Top Team to form a League and Play with 45 games each season. Then the 1st Winner's would be the BEST IN EUROPE.
But it will not be happen due to the Sponsor's and Travel's.

At last, i would hope that Arsenal could really win the Championship and EUFA champion League this season. F.A Cup may look not so important if Arsenal really wanted to concerntrate on the above two competition..........
返回列表