bourget 發表於 2012-7-10 07:57 AM
就係唔識先要學呀, 妳唔好係度搞搞陣
本帖最後由 blacker14tt 於 2012-7-10 08:59 AM 編輯
加拿大香港華橋
其實都視乎閣下想在哪裏生活哪裏工作。
以本人居加拿大多年而言,日本人在工作上尊卑看得重,對於那些不明文禮數及規矩,恐怕我會難以習慣。所以短期可以「遊」學,長期就•••
樓上有人提過加入主 ...
teafume 發表於 2012-7-9 02:05 PM
I did mention I'm working in a Japanese language school in Tokyo at first floor. This thread is opened for survey.
Nagoya actually isn't a really big city, so still have some old type people who dosen't like foreigners, but in big city like Hakata you said, and Tokyo, Osaka, this is not a big problem.
I'm living in Tokyo now, and I'm going to get permanent residence here when I reached the application condition. I'm not thinking to get Japanese Citizen right now.
Japanese actually is a follow rules ethnic group, and I like this very much. Everything is 井井有條.
The city is very convenience, you can go everywhere without car. Basically, I like everything here.
If you really want me to point out what I dislike, I will say Japanese 太死板. They do everything base on manual. They do not know how to 轉彎.
But 凡事都要睇雙面, because they 死板, D野先會井井有條, 所有野都有規有矩, just sometimes I feel mad on that because take too long time to do a thing.

Sorry for my English not really good, lazy to write in English correctly. But I think you may understand what I'm saying ^^"

oppps, forget to transfer money, you can use this money to buy some point to upgrade yourself from here: http://www.tvboxnow.com/memcp.php?action=credits (兌換)

時間支出操作
teafume2012-7-10 08:56 AMTVB 150000 元積分轉出
61# blacker14tt
I give my comment g ma
not 搞搞陣 wor
迪士尼樂園歡迎你
61# blacker14tt
I give my comment g ma
not 搞搞陣 wor
bourget 發表於 2012-7-10 09:23 AM
coz i'm talking study japanese language in japan ar, don't know japanese is ok gu wor
don't know Japanese how to live there wor
迪士尼樂園歡迎你
You're so lucky. You must speak good Japanese.
Will you planning to study a short term course like a month in Japan? To improve your Japanese knowledge.
Btw, what kind of job are you doing now?
blacker14tt 發表於 2012-7-9 11:12 AM
I don't have any plans to study in Japan right now as I have my mom depending on me.  I can't really leave her behind right now.  And to answer your question, I'm in the IT field, so absolutely no need to use Japanese at work.  (T_T)
don't know Japanese how to live there wor
bourget 發表於 2012-7-10 10:37 AM
why not?? i have many students didn't know japanese before they come but they speak fluently now
I don't have any plans to study in Japan right now as I have my mom depending on me.  I can't really leave her behind right now.  And to answer your question, I'm in the IT field, so absolutely no ne ...
bokeh 發表於 2012-7-10 10:38 AM
oic, then study in Japan is not that necessary in your case. IT field, i think it's not easy to get a job to let you fly to Japan often........
oic, then study in Japan is not that necessary in your case. IT field, i think it's not easy to get a job to let you fly to Japan often........
blacker14tt 發表於 2012-7-10 01:53 PM
Yeah, it's not necessary for me to study in Japan anymore.  It's more like an achievement rather than a necessity.  Besides, you really can't find anything in IT field which requires flying over to Japan, so I now fly myself over instead.  Hehehe.............
如果有機會我都會選擇長期喺日本留學
我一路都好想去了解下日本文化
我有個同學喺北海道留學
好似冇聽佢講過話咩歧視
反而我宜家喺澳洲
經常聽到話西方人對東方人歧視
咩掟雞蛋啊 fuking east之類我聽得多了
不過好似日本好難留低定居
anyway 我support長期留學
可惜我冇咁嘅機會
wow, my situation is exactly that of bokeh's:  a job in IT and filial duty to fullfil, except that I haven't yet travel to Japan even once and I haven't had a private tutor to teach me Japanese.
Basically, in my situation, a vacation to Japan is the only reasonable option.  Studying in Japan certainly would help me learn Japanese, but that'd involve uprooting my life...  a move too risky for me to make at my stage of life.
日本太排外了,但是他们的民族亦有好多值得我地学习的地方。所以短期留学在日本是可以接受的。
wow, my situation is exactly that of bokeh's:  a job in IT and filial duty to fullfil, except that I haven't yet travel to Japan even once and I haven't had a private tutor to teach me Japanese.
Basic ...
teafume 發表於 2012-7-11 04:51 PM
Well, my goal was to pass JLPT Level 1 at the time, so my best bet would be studying in Japan for 6 months before I take the test.  Since that couldn't be done, my 2nd choice was to find a private tutor.  It wasn't cheap at all to hire my own teacher, but unfortunately there was no school in my city which offered the education to prepare for the test, so I had to bite the bullet.
Yeah, it's not necessary for me to study in Japan anymore.  It's more like an achievement rather than a necessity.  Besides, you really can't find anything in IT field which requires flying over to J ...
bokeh 發表於 2012-7-11 09:44 AM
Travel by yourself is better that on business trip. You can go anywhere you want.
So, please enjoy your travel in Japan. Japan has too many beauty places to visit.
如果有機會我都會選擇長期喺日本留學
我一路都好想去了解下日本文化
我有個同學喺北海道留學
好似冇聽佢講過話咩歧視
反而我宜家喺澳洲
經常聽到話西方人對東方人歧視
咩掟雞蛋啊 fuking east之類我聽得多了
不過好 ...
vodafone903 發表於 2012-7-11 02:22 PM
呢度都幾多人移民去澳洲, 我個人就唔太鍾意澳洲啦, 我上次去左20日我都覺得唔掂, 唔好話長住
不過呢D都好睇個人嘅, 好似我鍾意住係日本, 但未必個個人都鍾意
講返留學, 點解你會話你已經冇機會??