返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 chemical 於 2012-10-15 10:57 AM 編輯

Changes explained:

- Draft time -> Sat 27 Oct 2200 HKT -> 7 out of 10 managers preferred this.
- Max team -> 10 -> no more joining!
- Trade deadline -> NO -> trade as many as you want throughout the season!
- Waiver -> FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak -> blind bid system + original rolling list on tiebreak -> each manager have same fixed amount of bidding money, interested managers place blind bid on a wavier player, highest bid will win and the bidding money will be deducted from total bidding money of the winning team. In the event of the same bidding amount among two or more bids (tie break), the system will follow continual rolling list, which means the earlier the team draft, the lower the position on the list. And a team will goto bottom of the list every time a team win the waiver addition.
- Post Draft Players -> Free agent -> Players in the wire are better than the ones you have just drafted? Grab him immediately when the draft ends.
- Roster Positions ->Ccut one bench position -> to make total number of players among teams 120 -> to maintain good dynamic in the wire.

評分次數

• JackyNelson

Alright, I am glad that we have come to a decision on draft time, and our league is almost ready. What makes me thankful is the response of the manager. Majority of the managers have responsed to the  ...
chemical 發表於 2012-10-14 06:56 PM
LET THE SEASON BEGINS
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
Honestly, if everyone participating live draft was well prepared, it would make great difference to the team between manually selected player and AI selected players, especially towards end of the dr ...
chemical 發表於 2012-10-13 10:00 AM
Of course doing live draft is way better than the ranking list. However, I was never able to do that....

That's why I have to make a long ranking list (~150-200 players, depends on no. of teams) and have a good strategy to make sure I can get good players from all positions.
Kind of fun, but I still want to to do live drafts if possible. lol

By the way, I also suggest you do prizes for getting 6th man instead of MVP since there are not much choice for MVP.
prize for MVP in team=prize for who are lucky enough to be 1st or 2nd pick.
Of course doing live draft is way better than the ranking list. However, I was never able to do that....

That's why I have to make a long ranking list (~150-200 players, depends on no. of teams) an ...
rishadan 發表於 16/10/2012 12:34
Yeah, but only in the most ideal scenario. In most cases, a well prepared pre-ranking list will do better than a manager manually draft affected by with depth of preparation, peer pressure, time constraint etc...I believe a well prepared list is necessary in a live draft. It is easy to tell which available player is better in first few rounds, but it's getting more difficult as you go further...My deep respect to your long ranking list! I often ranked 1-100.
i only did 1-100 as well
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
as per owners request or comments,

edited....
a. MVP , TVB$8,888,888 元
b. the Most 3 points made of Season  TVB$12,888,888 元
c. Most Improved Player TVB$12,888,888 元
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
本帖最後由 BeiDouChef 於 2012-10-20 04:54 PM 編輯

开季又少一个 Nowitzki
76人 Bynum 又未出
开季又少一个 Nowitzki
76人 Bynum 又未出
BeiDouChef 發表於 20/10/2012 18:49
Rose, Love, Nowitzki, Wall, Rubio, Frye...
LAL 0-5
Howard !
LAKERS HATER HERE
x3
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
any decision on draft time, commish Chem
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
decided long ago, JN...
Sat Oct 27 10:00 pm Hong Kong Time

Coming Soon !!
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
返回列表