返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....
4 p& c" d0 Q  a9 ]* S/ NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. y1 \+ j7 D- t
some wish their bf will change because of that...
( m) F2 s& K  c  h! K
/ t% e  |0 t4 i# Y7 J$ Jwww3.tvboxnow.comfor me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
8 I  A$ N6 K& G$ q6 N& W) zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
; L9 Y. I# Z0 K4 q5 p0 G  `5 Cwww3.tvboxnow.com% f. n, A7 R- T% ]8 B
公仔箱論壇# |2 C2 I7 L% O' b$ T
i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...www3.tvboxnow.com! `7 }' c; N5 s5 M  R

0 s7 f: |9 g( ^6 Q- D' H4 H2 C9 NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool..." u2 E3 I0 p( ^) [! z; l+ O
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 c; j1 T. p* W
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
* J2 n& G3 S! ?' I' k! V8 b5 U- ]www3.tvboxnow.com$ G4 G% \; q: O: j
so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 ]& g. Y, j- ~! e* p' w9 \
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。
- j5 J: c# i  u* y$ F2 \0 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  L6 k2 Z! K( j6 w$ vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。公仔箱論壇- S# L" k/ `; Q% v

/ p  P% {2 O/ }/ s0 M6 W; f% L- M. @
返回列表