返回列表 回復 發帖
唉!個班飛虎好似地家童子軍.
没有好的剧本了
唉,呢套野好唔認真囉,,成班傻仔甘
可以閂電視
有竞争先有进步~
请以前亚视D编剧黎帮拖拉
又一浪費人生寶貴時間的片子
I agree with you. I just saw the first episode, in fact the first 10 minutes and I had to stop it. TVB has not moved on at all.公仔箱論壇; y! m; `9 [( c3 V$ m
For example, the special cop with the binoculars was looking out of a window which is above his head but the angle of his view of the building across the road is from above!!!! How can that be? He didn't have a chair or something to step up.
3 C* S2 y6 ?4 }% a/ k/ eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Plot is so far rubbish.
! }+ p! D8 A( x3 @: fThe robber dropped a grenade and it exploded within feet of the female cop and she survived. What kind of people does TVB has to write scripts? A bunch of boys???tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; {% ?3 e  M/ R; F4 B
Is so bad it is laughable.
呢套真係好垃圾...
垃圾電視台
chating show same styletvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% [) d/ a" b3 s
chasing car show same style公仔箱論壇* n; J4 H/ I8 a
following car show same style
0 ~1 q5 f0 g9 N8 W2 y0 \7 x公仔箱論壇c4 seem like 100 pound jus explore the ball roomtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 C( M5 k+ G2 o" I/ \4 a( }
shooting show seem like shit- `, z1 y! W% J
omg.... i hv to stop it...
完全同意,電視台無兢爭對手,製作垃圾劇集,侮辱觀眾智慧,觀眾只可選擇"睇"或者"唔睇"
因為有慣性收視...
When you got complaints on the frontline staff, you have to look at the managers at the back. This is the basic principle of management.
# I" ]4 N5 r3 w% p  m' [5 Awww3.tvboxnow.com
+ ]9 J4 Z' |$ p4 n( x# STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We have so many rubbish drama going on at TVB now because the TOP MANAGEMENT IS DOING NOTHING.3 ]( `$ e! F- e1 ?/ b3 [, }
www3.tvboxnow.com% O) w" I; u7 j- f8 q( Z
大海航行靠舵手. Changing the CEO of TVB will shake everything up. Producers, script writers, directors and actors/actress will take things seriously.
totally agreed.www3.tvboxnow.com1 @7 K2 g" [4 K; k
that is the worst i even see in TVB.9 C8 U+ e. q8 z3 }) X2 E, u4 b
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- m# a; R+ g8 q% k. |  J
waste my time and good for making me sleeping.
返回列表