返回列表 回復 發帖

Levein lands Robertson

Dundee United, as expected, have completed the signing of former Dundee captain Scott Robertson.
The highly-rated 23-year-old was out of contract with the Dens Park club and United boss Craig Levein moved swiftly to make the midfielder his first signing during the close season.
Levein said: “I am delighted to announce Scott as my first new signing for next season. He is a player I’ve admired for some time and will add further strength to the important midfield area of the team.
"He is a very direct player who likes to get in the opposition box whenever possible and I believe he will help us strengthen our goal threat from open play.”
Robertson’s move was motivated by playing in The SPL and he is now eager to get started with his new club and under new manager Craig Levein.
Robertson said: "I'm delighted to be joining Dundee United FC and to be playing in The SPL next season. I'm looking forward to working under Craig Levein, who has a reputation for improving players and who convinced me that I was making the right choice in furthering my development under him.
“I wish to express my gratitude to the staff and fans of Dundee FC for all their support over the years.”
返回列表