返回列表 回復 發帖

[潮流服飾] Victoria's Secret (美國最熱門女性內衣)

內衣系列

睡意系列~

在美國根本就沒有其它的内衣公司!

我本人也在美生活,這個牌子一般般,价錢又貴。點解它是熱賣,因為只有它是内衣轉們店,其它的產品就很少。在沒得挑的情況之下,當然熱賣啦!難道不穿内衣咩?女人錢是最容易賺的,男人賺錢也不是為了女人!
it is a really big brand in the United States, but most of them only for the American not Asian!
wow~~ sexy ar!!
thanks
不過我覺得victoria's secret D內衣真係好似好舒服喎~
我o係英國的...o係london都見過...
我覺得佢D underwear同英國一間好出名既情趣店ann summers既內衣絕對有得揮
我也不同意victoria's secret的是好熱門。。。。一般般了根本。。我們NY的內衣它也就是一般
some of you guys are right about the monoply of victoria's secret in US. VS are located in most of the convinent places so most of the time it's easier for us to shop at. but i have to admit some of the products are very sexy and comfy, you just have to try. and VS it is a American brand, of course most of the sizes are made for americans. although there are many ethnicities in US, but even many of the asians in US have big boobs ;;) i guess it's the food here... haha... but there are many other brands in US, but their prices aren't cheaper than VS.
it's not worth  , looks good , but not really comfortable , they spend all the money on the
advertising and design not the quality
VS is okie... but some of the bra strap is kind of wired. i used to buy them, but no i switch to another brand. the design of it for sure is sexy, but is it really comfortable... it just depends. the price is a little bit over price as well. i like to wear their PINK selection.
nice.sexy
本人就幾鍾意呢個牌子啦~·
繫貴小小。。但繫質地好牙!
好舒服tim~
有d bra款好奇怪,i wonder係咪真係舒服架?

thanks 4 sharing    not my cup of tea though
讚喔..
nice
返回列表