当我这架laptop上网很久就会出现这样的现象,请问谁可以解释和解决?
simply restart ur laptop will solve this problem~
i have no idea y this happens as well~

回應 rd2002 第 2 篇文章

我一天要restart很多次!

回應 wkn1ght93 第 3 篇文章

你的情况已经好耐, 建议你联络电脑制造商或微软!

回應 wkn1ght93 第 3 篇文章

or, you can try to reinstall your os (operation system).
sometimes corrupted files system files can create such problem.
also, do you use p2p programs like bt/emule etc.? if you do, then, i suspect it is the p2p programs that cause the problem. because sometimes those programs pull too much system resources, other programs can be unresponsive due to the lack of resource.
the 3rd possible situation might be the router and/or modem, be it a dsl/cable modem. sometimes after intensive downloading sessions for an extended period of time, the hardware might be overheated. so, simply turn off the device(s) for about 30 seconds and turn it back on will help, too.

回應 rd2002 第 5 篇文章

yup, i use xunlei and bitcomet recently but this problem occur since i bought this laptop
laptop is built for convenience, not for heavy duties...
try not to use your laptop for these p2p programs...
i think u should be fine as long as u don't use p2p programs along with surfing online.
出现那情况的时候PING 一下你的DNS 看网络是否已经断了,如果是请检查网络的连接情况。

回應 rd2002 第 7 篇文章

but even just surfing the net, this problem will occur too

回應 wkn1ght93 第 9 篇文章

if so, i think it might be the quality of your integrated network card that causes the problem then. once it is overheated, it is very likely your network card will become dysfunctional, or at least partially dysfunctional.
also, don't reply too much on the laptop cooler because it helps a bit, but it does not solve the overheating problem.

回應 rd2002 第 10 篇文章

May i know how to solve this problem?

回應 wkn1ght93 第 11 篇文章

as i said in #7, laptop is built for convenience, not for heavy workload. so, there should be no solution to that as long as you use it the way it is.
although i said laptop cooler doesn't solve the overheating problem, it does help to lower the temperature a bit. so, you might want to use a cooler when you use your laptop.
but, again, using laptop for an extended period time, without putting it to sleep mode and/or turning it off to cool it down, will significantly shorten the lifespan of your laptop.
of course, it is your laptop. you have the final word of how and when you want to use it. but, just wanted to remind you that it is not a good idea to use it for too long per sitting.

評分次數

• wkn1ght93

返回列表