返回列表 回復 發帖

Connection problem with IP Address

,  描述: Connection Problem with IP Address
Recently my connection was problem under the Local Area Connection Status as Automatic Private IP Address, then the line still connected with Router, but unable to access internet.I am uisng D-Link, DSL-2540T, is that the connection setting problem or router itself, mind to share your experience to resolve the problem.
check the connection status, if the received number is much lower than sent, disconnect it and do connect again. if the two numbers of received and sent get balance, i think it will be working.

if it remains low, click the repair button, i hope it will helps u fix this problem. since it is not working on my pc. i always do disconnect and connect again, or even restart

hi, thanks with your reply 1st.
Actually what happen with the connection, is that the setting problem or hardware problem, bcos i had format my window for twice, but still came across with the same problem. And only the worst is only my connection effected such kind of error, but my housemate were ok, bcos we are sharing the connection with 3 port Router.
Do u came cross before the problem??
hi, need to highlight to u, i also try using the repair function, but cant work, i only on off the modem and also my desktop, it seem like disturb with the other whose using the connection. Thanks with u in advance for ur advice.
hmmm, sry for helpless~

at first, i dnt believe thats a hardware problem, besides to ur wireless card is not install yet. (click ur hardware status) since i hv almost same problem with u, my 2 laptops would be free to connect the internet without any problem, but desktop is not. i gotta fix it at every time

is that a desktop or laptop? if desktop, u may try to take off the wireless card and insert again. did u install the original software? if no, i highly recommend u download it.

format ur drive wont help any for that.
My laptop is not problem with the connection, but only the desktop.
Bcos the network card is build in with the motherboard, so cant do anything.
I also try to key the IP address and wharever in the Alternate Configuration, it look like work, u may try in.
Until i laso dont know what is the root cause for the connection problem.
Any thanks with ur advice.

Dont know whose have face the same problem with the connection, mind to share the experience and the solution.
I am appreciate with ur advice if u do!

回應 khl4162 第 6 篇文章

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回應 views 第 7 篇文章

hi, thanks with ur good advice, regarding Preferred and Alternate DNS Server, which no. should i key in, pls advice.

回應 khl4162 第 8 篇文章

回應 views 第 9 篇文章

thanks with your advice. Yap, i m using Streamyx
mayb the anti-virus kacau.....try uninstall it

回應 hara520 第 11 篇文章

Hi, thanks with your advice, i try uninstall the Eset Smart Security, but still get the same problem, not i had manually keep in the IP Address, do u facing this kind of problem be4?
try system restore
Check network layer:

when you are using Automatic obtained IP Address
- go "start" menu -> type "cmd" -> click "ok" -> on DOS window type in "ipconfig", check whether the ip address is syn with your router DHCP setting. (eg. you should get something like 192.168.1.x, if your router DHCP is using 192.168.1.0 - subnet mask 255.255.255.0)
- If the ip addressing is correct, then type in "ping <gateway ip address>".  (gateway ip address will be the one showing on ur router setting, eg, 192.168.1.1)
- if you can ping the gateway ip address with "reply from ...." message. then the network layer is working fine. Then it may be the DNS / proxy problem.
- if it is DNS problem, use correct DNS server either on ur router or pc.
- if it is proxy problem, use correct proxy setting on ur web browser.
返回列表