返回列表 回復 發帖

[問題] Canon or Nikon DSLR?

Hi, everyone. I'm new to SLR shooting and i'm trying to get a beginner DSLR, i'm thinking Nikon D60/ Canon Rebel XS(1000D) right now. Which one is better?? and any recommendation??Thanks~
Personally, im using canon dslr, have used to it and very nice to use. If budget allowed, you should go for 450d, higher megapixel 12.2, 3.0" large lcd screen, which is good for live view. Higher battery capacity, lenses are cheaper than nikon model. U can browse through internet to compare a few of this model first i listed below:

1. 50mm f/1.8 - standard lense
2. 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6- super zoom lense

Above two lense usually you will need it. For the #2 lense, it is good for travelling if you dont want to chage your lense oftenly.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
Thanks Guys~
i'm not recommend u to buy D60 because D60 only got 3 Focus Point. It is a toy, seriously.

D80 still alive???

I wanna to buy a new set of D80 IF IT STILL AVAILABLE in the market.I wanna buy ...can anyone help?

I can't find it in Malaysia now. :(

pls pm me
I am using 400D, I personally recommend 450D at least ....
Don't go for D80 la , no dust cleaning .... very Ma Fan
原帖由 asus_p2_vb 於 2009-2-27 10:09 PM 發表
i'm not recommend u to buy D60 because D60 only got 3 Focus Point. It is a toy, seriously.
wtf...  focus points means nothing.  it's just for ease of use for amateurs.  most professionals only use center point focus, that's why you can hold down the shutter button half way to lock focus.

Canon or Nikon, depends which you feel more comfortable with.  if you can't tell the difference and need to ask this question, then it really doesn't matter which camera you pick.  when you are knowledgeable enough to know what you need, then you can ask this question with specifics in mind.
返回列表