返回列表 回復 發帖

[Windows] 有没有vista的Theme??

,  描述: 有没有vista的Theme??
有没有vista的Theme??
谢谢。。。。
原帖由 nickng 於 2009-3-8 02:24 PM 發表
有没有vista的Theme??
谢谢。。。。

This Aero Simplicity Windows Vista theme contains 4 different themes and features awesome 4 different backgrounds, and contains a mac style navigation at the top and gloss transparent taskbar , i really like the tiger background.

Now the Aero Simplicity UPDATED version does exactly what it says on the tin. It’s light, with transparency and clean menus, and it’s very simple. I’m the kind of person that looks for a clean, practical and simple look to my computer, and with this, you get that. What makes it so neat?

Well, it’s got a mac style menu, which you might love or hate. Both ways there’s no denying it looks good. If you’re used to macs, then this could work for you. It certainly makes the desktop look cleaner as theres no mob of files on the left hand side of your computer. The menus and taskbar have got just the right amount of transparency, and there aren’t any jagged edges. The theme comes with a clock and calendar at the side, and it’s available in a variety of colours.
If you’re like me, and you enjoy practical, simple themes, which looks great, this one is for you. It really looks very professional yet clean, and I love it. I would also recommend this free Windows Visa theme if you own a company and you want all the computers to have the same theme. You can have some variety with the colours of course, but other than that they will all be the same, all equally efficient.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/83943633/Aero_Simplicity__UPDATED_by_Dannocampbell.rar
返回列表