返回列表 回復 發帖

[Windows] Pls help me

,  描述: my windows i locked
Hi all pls help me please. my pc is locked up in Windows Pro. i forgot my password and i use many many way to try to unlock also canot. i press Ctrl, Alt , Del and type administrator inusername also canot to log in. it show The system could not log you in. Make sure your username and domain are correct. Pls help
原帖由 ferdinand85 於 2009-4-14 12:58 AM 發表
Hi all pls help me please. my pc is locked up in Windows Pro. i forgot my password and i use many many way to try to unlock also canot. i press Ctrl, Alt , Del and type administrator inusername also c ...
restart u windows . press F8 when system going to run windows chose SAFE MODE and run the the windows under SAGE MODE . In the Control Panel ,User Account ,u can remove u password
只要你快樂 真的只要你快樂
thanks your reply.. i tried already is the same, when i going to safe mode it asking me the password just let me go in to windows

回應 ferdinand85 第 3 篇文章

thanks bro.. also canot .. cz i canot go in to administrator also i tried before. just 1 way and the most faster is format.

回應 ferdinand85 第 5 篇文章

you can't access safe mode? there is an master account call administrator just above your user name account!
返回列表