How can I improve my cars performance?
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
問題係你想要乜?
要body有形?
要馬力?
要好收?
還是唔要外表要內涵玩死人
HAHA sorry forgot to tell.
I want to add body kit, and improve the handling and power. But I want to know the easy way of improving the handling and power 2# carwing
handling :彈弓避震機唔小得,加闊輪胎換輕合金鈴
power就要先改power flow,死氣喉及manifold玩著先喇
Thankyou carwing 4# carwing
hey carwing, where are you from? 4# carwing
Hi  there is some advice i need from you guys
How can I improve my cars performance?
iloveJ.Y 發表於 2010-3-27 05:32 AM
If u wants better performance? get a better performance car, simple as that..
dun spent the money to mod the car, the amount u r going to spent on modification + the price of your car is equal to u getting a better performance car to start with, why mod!!
woow not bad!! thanks!
7# elasto

in my real life exp whatever sport car also need modified then can fast,if you buy the super sport car like viper or r35 gtr
You're in the UK - there's a lot of excellent race tracks all over the country with a lot of car clubs that cater for all kinds of cars. Track days in Asia (eg HK etc where the nearest track is in Zhuhai) is still very expensive and remain a pastime of the affluent, whereas in the UK it is much more affordable so don't waste this opportunity.

I would suggest joining a club and go on a few track days. Trust me, spend the amount of money on improving yourself as a driver will make you go much faster than if you were to spend the same amount on modifying the car. And you'll be able to track your progress and the skill will stay with you.

Once your skills have improved then you'll be able to better identify what areas of the car you need to modify to go even faster.

評分次數

• fly814

go to track day is good fun!but check your insurance doc before u do! a lot of ins company they don't cover it!if u crush your car you are forked!
suspension wise go for big brand like eilbach  or bilstein !cheap stuff always have some problem!change both don't just using the lower springs use upgrade damper is well!
or go for coilover they control the body roll very well but sometime can be too hard(firm) for the public road driving!
don't forget change to the upgrade bushes is well!(the best is change both front and back)but could be cost you a lot money(because take the whole rear sub frame out is a lot of work can easily cost you £300-400just fit the bushes at the back end) !a lot of people just change the front set of bushes !)
look for the forum for your car they alway helpful and friendly they will tell you what the best brand or product for your car and you can go to local meeting see more peoples is good fun!

評分次數

• fly814

ma ma day.... thankyou for sharing
save your money and buy a project car. use that project car to go to track and race.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
返回列表