返回列表 回復 發帖

[風景圖片選舉遊戲] Hurricane/Typhoon雲

Seen from space, even a super typhoon seems more beautiful than dangerous. The 50-kilometer-wide eye of Jangmi is encircled by a smooth disk of clouds. Bands of clouds swirl gracefully into the low-pressure heart of the storm. The smooth cloud band north of the eye is studded with thunderstorms. The eye is tightly formed. The tighter the eye in a circular storm, the stronger the winds underneath. ' ?5 y, H9 p6 d/ v' `+ `

# r% R6 Y2 l% Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; J8 K: L' z! m9 m; z6 q3 t- h
The Eyetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. r2 T# S: q& X% e& T* p. o7 J9 @; B
During the Solar Maximum Satellite Repair Mission, astronauts had an excellent opportunity to look down the eye of Hurricane Kamysi over the Indian Ocean. Clear blue water can be seen through the hurricane's eye, and the crew reported that they could see the ocean wave below. Unfortunately, the camera film could not pick them out.
' d/ V& |5 ^" P, ]1 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- L( v- \5 E  vwww3.tvboxnow.com3 v1 w* ?/ J8 Z5 N$ D* i4 d
Typhoon eye yuri
! h$ t4 C' j, k) E3 o# I9 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThis spectacular, low-oblique photograph shows the bowl-shaped eye (center of photograph) of Typhoon Yuri in the western Pacific Ocean just west of the Northern Mariana Islands. The eye wall descends almost to the sea surface, a distance of nearly 45,000 feet (13,800 meters). In this case the eye is filled with clouds, but in many cases the sea surface can be seen through the eye. Yuri grew to super typhoon status, packing maximum sustained winds estimated at 165 miles (270 kilometers) per hour, with gusts reaching an estimated 200 miles (320 kilometers) per hour. The storm moved west toward the Philippine Islands before turning northeast into the north Pacific Ocean, thus avoiding any major landmass.
' M5 h2 m- U) z% i  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ E4 Q* h3 b6 g  b8 o  _3 T

) k% G" q% o& ^0 S' CCloud formation on Monica Typhoon.- p6 @! W$ k: Y* `

0 D/ O: {1 Z+ ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHurricane Katrina eye
0 Y2 p5 _8 D3 f* X& w- _- ^) T公仔箱論壇

評分次數

• k23bb

Your cloud are the most scary cloud.

評分次數

• k23bb

大自然的力量真的很神奇.造成這麼美的風景令我大飽眼福

評分次數

• k23bb

Infinity is the Limit for me
長知識了,謝謝樓主!!
Hurricanes are usually destructive, we are lucky that we only get a bad one once every few years.  Actually the last one helped break the drought, and did very little damage.
Cloud formation on Monica Typhoon.
looks a little benign, so I am voting for this one.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
so scary
4 s. l* o3 k* {) Djuz look like 2012

評分次數

• k23bb

Without the clould, I really can't see the power of Hurricane.  However, no matter how strong the Hurricane is, the cloud is there withoud showing its fear.  Cloud looks so weak, but its strong.

評分次數

• k23bb

愛是永不止息
不知如何,看不到图片,都是红X......不知是否是中国地区都无法看到这些图片吖?
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2010-4-13 08:43 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. v! `" }' U: {; i! {8 \0 P# ]) o
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 M$ P  a5 _1 p. K; P  ^
Try Right click 然后选显示图片?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- H0 k2 @9 ~( J' J$ B
2 w/ o6 k* G& e7 P! ^, _
Oh, 大概是吧我是用古哥picasa相部。公仔箱論壇# ?( r) H! e9 s  p7 x8 U
I repost here.
: _) L; _& R$ Fwww3.tvboxnow.com
: U5 Y9 B: j. B; [& L( F
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Try Right click 然后选显示图片?
! y3 M# n4 x* O公仔箱論壇1 I2 l) I6 ~( o& w* {* p6 b
Oh, 大概是吧我是用古哥picasa相部。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  A% M1 q4 X# G9 y4 g. f7 w
I repost here.  D3 R, m8 G$ b. ?1 Q6 K, u

. n. g5 f3 i( b8 ~* q3 s3 O0 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。959652959653959654959655959656
7 P" P( [" k, }3 jwww3.tvboxnow.comSweetLemon 發表於 2010-4-13 08:33 PM
! C* ]' D: u3 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: O7 `3 P( `. d# R0 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。哇~好神奇的漩涡云,以前没见过哩~

評分次數

• k23bb

Without the clould, I really can't see the power of Hurricane.  However, no matter how strong the Hurricane is, the cloud is there withoud showing its fear.  Cloud looks so weak, but its strong.
0 _# K+ b' |# @$ wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。beckyken 發表於 2010-4-13 10:38 AM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* S7 r5 }: K5 O' F* ?# X( l0 t

9 S- B0 U9 t4 u7 m$ Xwww3.tvboxnow.comYa, / saying goes, ants in hugh amount wld kill an elephant 公仔箱論壇- N3 B, |5 R% L+ `+ X

. ^: d: X' @0 ?6 NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
若果以宇宙的星球做標準;地球上的風暴簡直如小孩的嬉戲;其他星球的風暴直把萬物摧毀
今天的我不是昨天的我,我溶入黑夜;並將喜悅遺忘
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
返回列表