返回列表 回復 發帖
很好,謝謝您的分享。
These are Crappie instead of smallmouth bass.  According to Ontario fishing handbook, you can take 30 pcs per day for Crappie and it is opened year round.  However, if it is bass (smallmouth or bigmouth), you can only take 6 pcs per day !  The bass season is usually from the 3rd Saturday of June until mid November !  What I have heard from my friends, if you were caught over limit by the warden, you will be charged CAD$5,000 per exceed fish.  Be aware !
Yet, I do agree with raylam168 that we should catch what we can consume and release the rest for sporting fishing ?!
This is not small mouth and it is called Crappie.  It is one of the Sunfish found in Ontario.  They are pretty tasty if you steam it !
多謝分享
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
正.....
tHNAKS FOR SHARING... VERY INTERESTING
這是什麼魚!
樓主你可能對Ontario Fishing Rule book有些誤解和錯誤,
又或者、可能、有機會、甚至對呢種魚唔熟呱,
全加拿大各省份雖然略有不同,不過相差不遠,
因為我每年都會到Ontario釣幾次魚既關係,
所以都會留意下幾時開禁同魚獲上限,

樓主這帖圖裹既魚,正確名稱叫smallmouth bass,
中文譯稱細口巴士,亦有少部份香港人叫盲鰽,
無論largemouth bass or smallmouth bass,(大口巴士或細口巴士)
係美國和加拿大屬於最常見和最主要嘅魚種,

The fish is called Crappie (black)  not bass at all. Go! search image "crappie " and " big mouth bass and small mouth bass"   Please check it out!
I argue with " crucialcigar "
Thank You!
Sorry!
I mean agree with  " crucialcigar " not argue .
謝謝您的分享。
this reminds me the old time in Oklahoma..sign.. old time is always good. thanks for sharing..
ha ha ha ha, what??? mr raylam168, you are wrong, this is not bass, do not big mouth la, sounds like you know a lot wo, but being in canada for more than 20 years, I'm sure this is nothing wrong wo, do not try to be god la, ha ha ha ha, what you are saying is another kind of fish, more close to sun fish, totally different story. ha ha ha ha, one more time!!!!!!! the are not small mouth bass or big mouth bass or even medium mouth bass!!!!!! so no matter what you post to support what you say, you are still wrong, every summer you can buy as much as you want in china town, very cheap fish. don't worry.
谢谢分享,thx for share
返回列表