返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 Scieszka 於 2011-1-6 04:53 AM 編輯
- v3 r" C% n- y; {! f8 O
, L5 @% r4 d- d8 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Ocean
9 ^; ?7 H/ ]- w8 d- G( g! f/ R* L公仔箱論壇
- p' F# E4 Y" g; z% b% m" U$ X( ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I found a wonderful place for me to be
- r( E+ ~8 @) v- z- xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Down by the ocean, where my spirit's set free9 [; p3 r6 X. n% h- ]- X
The gentle breeze blowing the mist upon my face
; R7 n+ {) [. Q  U1 d1 q; |7 aAs the waves crash on the rocks all over the place
2 r) Y' u. Z7 L! c1 O! NFoot prints are covered by the incoming tide
$ s7 h. @, @+ K3 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAs surfers try catching that perfect ride
+ ^+ w3 ?: j+ p& c5 f+ nThe smell of the water is so fresh and newwww3.tvboxnow.com( ?9 M  s2 {( _9 f9 K# h
The color changes from green to bluetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& F9 j8 i3 {- {% I- N3 d
When the surf is high with peaks so whitewww3.tvboxnow.com8 q* V4 q( R  R8 x$ F
And the sun is shining with a glare so brightwww3.tvboxnow.com7 Z1 R+ T% j1 R5 D
As I feel your love I know I'm not alone
( G& f) i2 U, e0 H9 k1 v! `www3.tvboxnow.comAnd the echos' I hear are calling me home0 \; ^9 X; V$ y, l8 f
Home to where you are waiting for mewww3.tvboxnow.com4 w- h: L7 l' T8 \7 F3 q; @3 J* {- k
And together we'll travel down to the seaTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  F. Q2 \! {& I; ?9 L
The sea where all life truly began
4 a1 P  J5 ]6 `7 \1 `! t# Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks to the Lord, the Father of manwww3.tvboxnow.com/ c. D5 I0 H5 u. _7 }- j
So whenever you feel the beginning of doubt2 B5 c- k4 C2 l( @) G. P. N+ P
Remember the truth of what life's all about
' x% r# I& [( x3 ?4 z$ j% WThere's no guarantee, you can only pray for the best
# C4 f  \; t+ _4 b/ @7 |; t/ }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHave faith in the Lord, and He'll do the rest9 k2 K: Z) c' J, o) g

! g' b0 l# I( B+ Y4 H" l( A
! z* G) q: Q; ?/ i. i6 v! V0 }~by Kathy Bishop~

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表