返回列表 回復 發帖
hui,
' {; y& `4 d2 i+ B0 _' w- h% f公仔箱論壇/ u0 ]0 S* H# R2 e6 ?! X+ J* ^) z
one more month then we've broken up for ten years.  you can't believe how much i want to tell you that i still miss you.  i dream of you once in a while, and i drive to your house and parked in front to calm down myself when i get into a fight with my husband, and i think of you when i can't sleep.  i think of all the fun we've had together, think of every smile you've made, every kiss we've had...
7 T' F% b1 k. P& g8 N0 p6 Q
) G  E1 ^$ C( ^  u0 @& z) Bone year after we broke up, i thought i would've let it go already.  but when you joined our grad after party, all the feelings came back.  did you know how much i wanted to ask you to be together again at the end of the night?!  i wanted to tell you that i was still in love with you.  but i didn't, and i will regret not asking you back for the rest of my life.  i will always wonder what my life would be like if i've asked you back.  and now it's too late, much too late.  
3 j4 r7 T2 D) K, b: _. a) Z1 h
. k( M, `- x' l& Z' Z- g0 Ewww3.tvboxnow.comnow the years have passed and i have moved on.  i'm sure you have moved on too with someone else.  but i just want to tell you that i loved you and i still love you.  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 v& S# q3 p, q- Y$ c
公仔箱論壇" N: R3 V# c$ M- S( h
wishing you a life full of happiness.& Z! u9 f+ K" H" N2 x5 |: b7 S

' L  d6 X) H& ?0 Z! `www3.tvboxnow.comangela

評分次數

• shineboy09

返回列表