返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty, very nice to meet you
9 T3 ^- K; _* A: eFrom now on, post more pic la....don't be afraid to show your angelic face to us 公仔箱論壇2 H( |2 ~) L5 {$ d2 ]1 K
You have just become another reason for me to come to this section all the time:onion05: www3.tvboxnow.com( I, {/ ^8 D% |" \- K6 e$ w4 {; R
I will wait for your new pic lor

回復 #45 deyi_mizu 的帖子

If I say I like you, why is it a nightmare
# k, r* u& `. g# R" G4 Hwww3.tvboxnow.comAm i really a horrible person:019:
! D6 t7 N3 i! {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ f0 u; @/ _# cdon't listen to little angel la
) K& V% Y$ @( C公仔箱論壇she is just jealous that I don't like her

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 12:15 AM 發表
2 `/ A& D3 E# |3 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* k! s: o: P5 i& @4 {( b公仔箱論壇no thank you www3.tvboxnow.com, ~. l, l3 L! j4 u6 _4 {! J- v3 c
but you can always ask that ocean guy ga~ 公仔箱論壇( o9 ~, T2 p; [5 I8 m: }! ?
i bet he will want to say yes for sure..! :onion05:
; k+ M3 c% V' Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: \* Y5 a. }& |4 l9 u  `9 [
I can't la...I told you that I am already married. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 P2 p' _; X5 T, h  K6 A; s( F
As much as I want to marry deyi, I need to divorce first 8 v7 ~; _1 W' }  A
but if I ask to divorce, my wife will kill me for sure 公仔箱論壇8 p8 p% C/ d6 i6 c
she is very hot-temper, jealous all the time
0 C+ Z( X/ F" c7 G9 h6 x9 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhey, you know my wife....you are very good friend with her....maybe you can talk to her
5 ?9 W* _+ N4 A# Nher name is niki

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 02:44 AM 發表 / r$ a! U; e: ]" O5 v* q4 y  R

- z9 d: G( V: _1 q公仔箱論壇
' c' w6 {: L! z. p1 bwww3.tvboxnow.comit's ok:onion05:
: T" ^+ J1 Z; Z4 d. hwww3.tvboxnow.comi have a boyfriend and girlfriend and a wife too:onion31:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* Z+ s0 `9 E: E4 ~, R' l. I2 K
dont get divorce la:024:
( x8 @. W7 v& P( ^& z公仔箱論壇i dont want to see ur dead body somewhere
% B) l  p, o& O/ N* ~公仔箱論壇i want to know your wife, to see if she is very hot ...
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* u$ g" ^4 ?1 H
www3.tvboxnow.com% X! z/ T4 a9 e- f
ok la....because I am very happy about my marriage anyway www3.tvboxnow.com; F) ?  V! N6 K, l
my wife, niki, she is super hot-temper....she gets angry over nothing....and always jealous if I talk to a girl for one second
9 Q8 z' o1 N- v; R" h! ^I think it's better that you don't meet her and she doesn't want to go public
' `/ {- s/ \* S) l# Z& F) Nwww3.tvboxnow.comEven though, she sounds so horrible, but that can't stop me from loving her....she is so cute, just like an angel from heaven

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 03:06 AM 發表
5 H1 U+ h1 D. a: i) _& m# @
' D- ?. [( Q  Jim taken la worr :014:www3.tvboxnow.com/ N3 V" Q% m0 A) s6 _( @) m
:014: why not have him he~
* n0 ~* R: J0 _8 X9 R* c5 Wwww3.tvboxnow.comhe is a very nice guy
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! ~) e& h& y3 N" E

) F8 k" _) \* S! ]' m& a1 J( @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
, h7 b. t0 ^1 a5 @3 c1 ysorry la...I am taken too... # M0 }; J+ L( T, d9 E8 C
My heart is only for my one and only Niki
3 R5 W# v! x1 `公仔箱論壇She is all I have and all I think about

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 10:04 AM 發表
! A: f% ^# o; O) \  X% Rwww3.tvboxnow.com
+ a7 Y+ Z* l( Z, ?6 Q! C0 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; _; S8 N/ M+ J  @" M0 \$ m
haha~~what a "cute" wife u have:onion18:
" p4 [% _0 X4 \" O  f2 rwww3.tvboxnow.comi dont mean to meet her in public, i mean online:014:
2 p$ B4 B" l. v( v9 P4 [7 i% p3 xwww3.tvboxnow.commaybe me and her should chat:onion05: / `* P4 }( u: h3 N
i really want to see how she really is
5 ]' v- B$ Z' j: k  {+ aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i think she reall ...
www3.tvboxnow.com$ _# l9 o. e" X8 f/ [  ^
1 j& X6 e8 R; T% ?
Of course, she is very, super cute...that's why I married her la:onion10: 5 s* a( o7 b  x* \- W. h
She doesn't really like to chat online
8 v) Y- ?! d! xwww3.tvboxnow.comAlso, if I introduce you to her, she may think that me and you have something....so, I try to avoid that la 公仔箱論壇9 [! y, U2 N+ e( K5 g5 s9 P2 U7 P
She always thinks that some girl will steal me from her someday....but I promise her that I won't change and love her 1314
/ T% r. C' b* C& B. |I can't show her pic now la....she is a 大胖婆 now...she eats too much ice cream this month...I am trying to help her to get a better diet now

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-6 03:53 AM 發表
9 p! K* x1 O/ j公仔箱論壇
# y! S: ^; S6 D( X& S* o$ J2 w- z3 J' D& ~
well, people will change after marriage:onion03:
% w/ D$ A7 V( x& u7 z  \www3.tvboxnow.comaw...i really want to meet her though:onion18:
+ o; x3 X4 ?( k% h4 W' x9 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i hope she is as cute as you said she was la4 L" m3 b) k! y+ l
um...1314 is too long, are u sure u want to be with  ...
6 o/ o/ J4 a2 g, w. awww3.tvboxnow.com9 A+ Q' P; y. C. M( g% ~
it's ok la....I like her changes ge:014: 公仔箱論壇: q4 d% s6 z$ b! S
but I just wish that she will learn how to cook...but she is just too lazy to learn 公仔箱論壇9 S8 F1 H% r+ z* }  K" M$ e
1314 is ok for me la....spending time with her is my happest time....I always say to her "我很期望我可以帶你到一個只有你和我地方"
% Y& w8 ^8 V+ N! F+ |9 v公仔箱論壇I will try to ask her to meet with you online la, but I am not promising anything

返回列表