返回列表 回復 發帖

[健康資訊] TRY 100PLUS & WATER - NO PANADOL!!

TRY 100PLUS & WATER -* c, L& a) ]! C$ m
NOT PANADOL
5 Y  D0 W3 d( \1 t  q5 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
DON'T TAKE PANADOL AND PANADOL ACTI FAST AND PANADOL SOLUBLE) E) }; k: V+ q) M( D

8 c) v  ?( x2 W公仔箱論壇
4 V0 |6 g' K: Q: S1 O7 {
especially
" @2 c  s$ M4 \0 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
if you have gastric problems: J/ E. P1 @5 L
FYI... One real story from a friend....
9 L5 h' S9 w9 A1 F# F+ @www3.tvboxnow.com
My husband was working in a hospital as an IT engineer as the hospital is planning to set up a database of its patients. And he knows some of the doctors quite well.
  |7 h: y7 a! z2 U0 Y9 ?2 N, ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
The doctors used to tell him that whenever they have a headache, they are not willing to take PANADOL (PARACETMOL). In fact,they will turn towww3.tvboxnow.com. X8 l7 |7 r. l, U
Chinese Herbal Medicine or
) T- c6 ~9 {. m! N6 q8 m5 a* r公仔箱論壇
find other lternatives.
9 q/ l6 K! f# q
This is because
5 |6 _' h7 p- K. H2 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
Panadol is toxic to the body, and
% S7 `% l1 ~- s; K3 s9 Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
it harms the liver.
$ {! h6 c; R/ o( }7 `! D6 Hwww3.tvboxnow.com
  d: v% v1 y" O# J3 w0 R
www3.tvboxnow.com4 M, |. I) z8 L( C
www3.tvboxnow.com6 g7 O8 r* p) R3 G/ D+ F9 ^, [% F

6 s( ]! ]+ X4 w" P  u, F5 Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

/ U; D& E' c* U& P( N# stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 v3 t* e3 |7 @2 N3 d+ y& O

* ~; @5 k, `3 V& N( b* aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

" m! y1 [% L; a9 z- `  Wwww3.tvboxnow.com
According to the doctor, Panadol will reside in the body for at least 5 years. And according to the doctor, there used to be an incident where an air stewardess consumes a lot of panadol during her menstrual as she needs to stand all the time. She's now in her early 30's, and she needs to wash her kidney (DIALYSIS) every month.
8 B, o: e# z5 p" x+ O; Cwww3.tvboxnow.com
As said by the doctor that whenever we have a headache, that's because it is due to the electron/Ion imbalance in the brain.www3.tvboxnow.com$ ~5 ], [- S* g6 T9 H2 o
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 [  u2 w6 G2 |( r/ |
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 p4 ^- E+ z: F- G* |

' t9 N# [. }) V3 D: L& |公仔箱論壇
www3.tvboxnow.com3 A. T2 ]5 s* D. b
As an alternative solution to cope with this matter, they
/ ?5 H+ h. q$ O3 X, w公仔箱論壇
suggested that weTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' z5 l# W# X" l' a( n, E
buy 1 or 2 cans of isotonic drink ( eg.100PLUS), and mix it with drinking water according to a ratio of 1:1 or 1:2 (simply, it means one cup 100plus, one cup water.or 2 cups water).
1 i/ P6 N" w9 o; L5 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Me and my husband have tried this on several occasions, and it seems to work well.
, e- S  ~& B( F: otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Another method will be totvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, T$ Y  \, G' Q1 |* [& r; ^$ u
submerge your feet in a basin of warm water so that it bring the blood pressure down from your throbbing head.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# E8 f0 u" g' A# |) E
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& ~0 y4 X6 M# ], m2 c/ U! y

; A: A2 f+ e& g& Z3 Owww3.tvboxnow.com
As Panadol is a "Pain Killer", the more Panadol you take, the lesser would be your threshold for pain (your endurance level for pain).
6 Q; I. |. j/ r; w0 `
We all will fall ill as we aged, for woman, we would need to go through childbirth. Imagine that we had spent our entire life popping quite a substantial amount of Panadol (Pain Killer) when you need to have a surgery or operation, you will need a much more amount of general anesthetic to numb your surgical pain than the average person who seldom or rarely takes Panadol .. If you have a very high intake of Panadol throughout your life (Migraine, Menstrual cramps) it is very likely that normal general anesthetic will have no effects on you as your body is pumped5 f& a6 z8 P' `: ^0 H
full with panadol and your body is so used to pain killer that you would need a much stronger pain killer, Morphine??
) h0 b# Z3 Z$ S* b0 Z, OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 g3 U- t) t' A' [8 r$ ^公仔箱論壇Value your life,

: p9 n' @' m  j3 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
THINK b4 you easily pop that familiar pill into your mouth again.
1 d  O# W" U2 H' t. d* d  OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) J4 H: i. I5 k7 @% P
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( j, Y5 a  l5 @
返回列表