返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 k23bb 於 2011-3-3 09:50 AM 編輯
. y" N, U) C( L4 Q: u  `+ I5 ?5 M公仔箱論壇/ j4 _  N: @% ?  e9 k2 X$ }
槟威大桥
5 D) M% H! b  A, [Penang Bridge
% z- Z. a* `3 s* `, A/ t4 @2 |' v  XA link between the island and the mainland, the Penang Bridge is the largest bridge in Asia and the third largest bridge in the world. It is a major national landmark in Malaysia. The bridge offers beautiful and scenic views of the port and the city.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
本帖最後由 k23bb 於 2011-3-3 09:47 AM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: ~3 L% F# m& S* N, Q1 S! }6 t
www3.tvboxnow.com" J1 c( o9 e. E1 P! o( @5 i
蝴蝶園
2 X7 c1 n, B$ s4 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Penang Butterfly Farm is more than just a tourist attraction. It is set up as a 'live museum' to educate the public as well as a research centre to develop breeding methods.
; L* F. s2 b1 t
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2011-3-3 09:55 AM 編輯
& S( D+ |" c7 ]/ U/ [, f( _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 W; a0 F9 n5 O. o6 Ywww3.tvboxnow.comPenang 三輪車
0 L. a/ f8 X* [9 C1 B% eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Trisaw is one of the Penang’s famous transportation for the tourist and even some locals still using it for daily commutes. Don’t forget to hop on a Trisaw when you visiting Penang next time.
2 q  h" o2 p! E; T9 E) y# xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖最後由 k23bb 於 2011-3-3 09:49 AM 編輯
2 }6 T$ ~" E; f# D% ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 Z$ ?8 k' x% K9 W4 g
槟城飞禽公园公仔箱論壇: r9 M! M" L& n3 |0 X) ]; [5 z
Penang Bird park contains hundreds of species of birds in natural settings. Highlights include swan and duck ponds and a walk-in aviary that houses 800 birds from around the world. On-site children's area, collection of native plants, and dining at The Bird Park restaurant.
提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽
提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽
As the sun sets, Batu Ferringhi comes alive with a carnival-like atmosphere with an open-air bazaar selling anything from ornate curios to enticing souvenir items.  Dubbed the Ferringhi Walk, the bazaar offers shoppers a host of attractions.
$ p$ H3 i% }( X* T% D) e$ ewww3.tvboxnow.com
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2011-3-3 10:02 AM 編輯 , U8 M6 \# z3 D9 s5 m

7 m0 R- [6 x: Z8 R6 btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFarewell to Penang Hill Cable Car揽車
3 K* g$ b5 ]# ~www3.tvboxnow.com; y. A" c" R3 l& K. A4 P
The Penang Hill Funicular Railway was built in 1907. It was based on the classical technology with steel cable pulling the train electrically. The steel cables were imported from Swiss, with more than 500 V electric motor rotating a giant gear on top of the hill.
( u9 s- V, u2 K+ X% ?8 }8 j- htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com+ n+ t6 e4 Y* w* i$ f: t
The closure will take about 7-10 months to complete the RM63 M project.9 f5 u  c5 Z2 ?3 [4 m0 n4 s7 B& E
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2011-3-3 10:04 AM 編輯
3 \4 P5 ~* y  L* M6 [www3.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇- Z3 S4 i- c* t) a% m7 T3 W
Penang Air Itam Dam阿逸依淡水庫7 X8 E9 w% b$ }- g
This picture show one of the Penang Dam located on top the hill in Air Itam, it is the oldest electric generating dam in Penang. The key of the dam is to generate electric while providing water to thousand of life in Penang.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) F$ ~' O! \0 k* G
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2011-3-3 09:53 AM 編輯 6 s; z) s" x6 d+ i2 R
公仔箱論壇* q/ }8 x/ L  {) \% l
Penang Turf Club 檳城跑馬場
- p1 @4 F) M& I3 }7 _0 ^# Q6 m+ FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Found your favorite horse number in this picture?www3.tvboxnow.com3 O) c$ }% l+ V0 T+ F: X4 a

2 p7 {1 V4 c9 N" A1 u* ESince the club was first established at 1864, it has more than 140 years of history marked down in Penang. www3.tvboxnow.com" g) z3 j& [- e3 p) Z$ o9 m
E&O Hotel 檳城東方大酒店公仔箱論壇( o+ [# B/ v; w3 S5 P# J

: B$ I4 ~% {6 v( G( W  Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt boasts the longest sea frontage of any hotel in the world – 842 feet, or 256 metres in length. www3.tvboxnow.com2 n6 R! W! O) _( [1 E( I
韩江家庙——槟州一级古迹 : D+ ?/ T3 ^0 T" f1 J
潮州会馆的韩江家庙,位于吉宁街(Chulia Street)正门对着皇后街(Queen Street)。跟周围的各种族宗祠庙宇相比,外表含蓄内敛,并不显得特别金碧辉煌;但若踏进其中,深入了解,其内涵和建筑特色,却足以让人留下非常深刻的印象。
9 u6 a* F/ `! f/ \+ A1 j! c公仔箱論壇
槟城 蝙蝠洞公仔箱論壇- r  ^8 Q1 N! C  e8 a+ G1 `
返回列表