返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2013-3-30 10:13 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇0 Y  I" M& D: `4 z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  K5 ?4 _# q) o* j$ K8 l, L
如果你曾經收到一封這樣的電郵關於這條河,snope.com 告訴你這是真的。
: J% U# l2 n9 p6 ?4 q7 S3 a9 Jwww3.tvboxnow.com4 s( R0 [; V0 i' R- l( m7 U
The Most Colourful River In The World
* x( r: D" b/ c4 I. n0 h4 ]: GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! A& Z$ w% P3 n% v$ A+ Lwww3.tvboxnow.comThe river shown in the photographs is the Caristales, which is located near the town of La Macarena in Columbia, South America. The river, world famous for its colourful display, has been called "the river that ran away to paradise", "the most beautiful river in the world" and "the river of five colours".$ T3 l4 c9 c4 ?+ L& ~) Z

( p/ x# w5 g, Z' x2 o; Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDuring Colombia 's wet season, the water flows fast and deep, obscuring the bottom of the river and denying the mosses and algae that call the river home the sun that they need.
  c0 X$ x" Q. ]1 [
/ A# g( k7 v, W1 J; S1 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。During the dry season there is not enough water to support the dazzling array of life in the river, but during a brief span between the wet and dry seasons, when the water level is just right, the many varieties of algae and moss bloom in a dazzling display of colors. Blotches of amarillo, blue, green, black, and red - and a thousand shades in between - coat the river.   
3 U7 W; n  N4 o4 ?4 k) o3 Owww3.tvboxnow.com
' z2 F! s1 N- L$ o/ @) U
返回列表