返回列表 回復 發帖
Friends, the tube I believed is merely put up for the camera.
2 p  s* u1 m2 S6 m" }$ [www3.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" ^& q1 q5 r; [7 a1 b% _! r; z
But, it has actually n subconsciously relayed to us the facts and realty among the society that we shared.
. P) f: S5 m9 QThe word is tolerance and frustration and irritation, caused by ignorance, annoyance, self centered, 公仔箱論壇, \# y) R3 [# X$ P8 f, l3 y  q
pollution, congestion, material values, and so on and so forth in the fast pace rat race through the concrete jungle( u) T9 a$ z# G8 n9 X* X! t
that is ever changing so rapidly with many odd twisting n forms.公仔箱論壇1 O  S$ v2 e5 w+ T  W5 k" ^+ m+ f
: N2 R2 p6 i# T) r5 i
When the society lags behind, it encounter suffocation, catching out of breath on the race, and therefore
" ?1 p2 s4 B& q  C1 v7 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。causing and creating social incompetence, social break downs, social suicides, and social problems whichTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 J# n# x1 V8 O9 R+ B* l
is also linked with the economy network and family ties n woes. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 i0 |* @" a& ]( x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: K$ A: Q, b, P+ ?
so so complex n complicated d..

評分次數

• civicboy1969

返回列表