返回列表 回復 發帖

this bread first is absolutely all heart. delicious n pretty. definitely like like like.
fls cannot sleep hahaha! it happen to me n lemon too. did u drink some coffee
or tea or had a very late big supper? keep u awake hahaha!
hope u won't be " Mo Jing Da Choy" tomorrow. take care.
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2012-4-12 02:50 PM 編輯

It's a difficult choice...neh...!!!
seems like fls all ready for friday night wet wet ... what u doing on u date.. go clubbing

SHARING includes the respect for privacy
that's how best of friends do...along the journey of friendship...

Mom's cooking is often the most delicious n down to earth food
Fls hope u always have good home cook food that brings u health, happiness, n love

The lotus is rooted in deep mud and its stem grows through murky water. But the blossom rises above the muck and opens in the sun, beautiful and fragrant. In Buddhism, the lotus represents the true nature of beings, who rise through samsara into the beauty and clarity of enlightenment.
morning chow chow, fls
hint : google translate~
wasimasterQ 發表於 2012-4-15 10:59 PM
google translate cannot translate it right...i am gonna try it myself coz i know the meaning of lotus
蓮花出污泥而不染. That is the Chinese question for you. Translate it Kimmi
chowold2 發表於 2012-4-15 10:57 PM
The Lotus grow out of dirty muddy water, rising n blooming above the mud, pure and divine, spotless
no i did not google...just used chinese english dictionary to translate the individual words, then put the sentence together ...i did good joh hehehe
actually my translation is a little diff from u original chinese words
i think u original sentence is LOTUS FLOWERS GROWS IN MUDDY WATER, YET UNTOUCHED BY IMPURITIES.

My fav flower is orchid n lotus...i love the lotus very very much..like like to eat lotus root, lotus seed,  the remarkable beauty of the lotus flower, n its light fragrance from the flowers, stems n seeds....just awesome the lotus ...
99 n 88 chow chow n MasterQ.
The lotus flower grows in muddy water and rises above the surface to bloom with remarkable beauty.

At night the flower closes and sinks underwater, at dawn it rises and opens again.

Untouched by the impurity, lotus symbolizes the purity of heart and mind.

The lotus flower represents long life, health, honor and good luck.

White lotus

This symbolizes Bodhi, the state of total mental purity and spiritual perfection, and the pacification of our nature. It generally has eight petals corresponding to the Noble Eightfold Path of the Good Law. It is the lotus found at the heart of the Garbhadhatu Mandala, being the womb or embryo of the world. It is characteristic of the esoteric sects, and the lotus of the Buddhas.

Red lotus

This symbolizes the original nature of the heart (hrdaya). It is the lotus of love, compassion, passion, activity and all the qualities of the heart. It is the lotus of Avalokitesvara.

Blue lotus

This is the symbol of the victory of the spirit over the senses, of intelligence and wisdom, of knowledge. It is always represented as a partially opened bud, and (unlike the red lotus) its centre is never seen. It is the lotus of Manjusri, and also one of the attributes of Prajnaparamita, the embodiment of the 'perfection of wisdom'.

Pink lotus

This is the supreme lotus, generally reserved for the highest deity, sometimes confused with the white lotus it is the lotus of the historical Buddha.

Purple lotus

This is the mystic lotus, represented only in images belonging to a few esoteric sects. The flowers may be in full bloom and reveal their heart, or in a bud. They may be supported by a simple stem, a triple stem (symbolizing the three divisions of Garbhadhatu: Vairocana, lotus and vajra), or a quintuple stem (symbolizing the Five Knowledges of Vajradhatu). The eight petals represent the Noble Eightfold Path and the eight principal acolyte deities of the central deity on the mandalas. The flowers may also be depicted presented in a cup or on a tray, as a symbol of homage.
返回列表