返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....
' j- G# f1 W. V
/ f  H; G# {% ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsome wish their bf will change because of that.... q. K9 Z6 M( Y* `# b2 N1 ?3 c9 w
0 B' B- w3 S. I* B0 i% X
for me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 H- B5 A& J: d8 d4 C2 [
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 R* M1 \* x7 k8 g
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! I& N& F- Q$ t" @

( c4 M: ~6 X2 l" G) E7 d+ ti know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
, E0 J  {& E. s公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 d  Y' p" ~9 A0 k
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
4 W8 o3 S, k9 m; C9 }0 A, A7 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. F8 Y, j! o" U4 G* k
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
6 _( O" d' d+ @
# z6 c9 ?4 }8 \! ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....www3.tvboxnow.com# O2 h0 F$ _$ @1 z3 z; }9 z
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。
, ]! {. L3 `; U1 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 l' O, _$ R, J) h8 \$ ]% Y4 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 L- e4 k7 v& ]& h( v
; B6 Y: ~, \/ r2 s- o% l( _% u# c% z
返回列表