返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....
4 \/ o1 F# N' l# \! \/ ]  Lwww3.tvboxnow.com
1 X# Q' c* M2 p- G0 _# y公仔箱論壇some wish their bf will change because of that...
# t- {6 f% K0 w7 l, @, wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# j5 j; {$ N2 K$ W! f/ @
for me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 www3.tvboxnow.com4 d2 C6 g9 }* B  @" |
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
( v7 v! Y% v: w  \) ?: g  k7 }1 N公仔箱論壇
5 @3 V; W  R6 B4 X) K; Y# A
5 r7 f: k; M8 V: q' g! zwww3.tvboxnow.comi know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...公仔箱論壇" [7 V9 s) h7 s8 [# e0 X9 n
2 i. X& u0 y& _1 [6 `) R" b
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...8 {" p9 d9 A# _/ k. l7 j

8 F. B, i: k1 T" L* h6 Wwww3.tvboxnow.comFrom the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 B5 R2 v0 Y8 L: R

2 @( E, y/ E, \4 L: N# ]' Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbso girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....
: w& f9 I9 @2 g% ]) p7 F2 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。
8 `/ M) g4 a9 `; Q! ]. A: v7 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ Y! f9 Z, ]! o  G. r7 w: Q+ I
如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( I3 k& C$ u5 N8 l" j8 P, S

/ }3 d% A, q3 A/ a" h+ e" a
返回列表