返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
& ?$ v7 T' ^7 ]! G, B: r耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
8 _, }9 L- a9 _7 nwww3.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日
+ o9 a* \& O' `( B8 d
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
+ ?( ^; {4 R& ~* U; j* d
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ z0 H! Z/ o) x( Y' V6 I: N" y
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
/ G- |( i$ ]1 T' |4 u2 \5 {- l公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日
& U4 e3 w3 b( K2 P1 N
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
www3.tvboxnow.com4 Q) r8 Z( l8 O
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
8 d# X& x1 w8 v公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& V4 O( s. [% `" t8 B& S
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇* k2 D, M1 v1 P" ]" }
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

; {. R8 V2 l% Q( e7 _/ H% M' Z. a4 H( }$ n8 J- Y- O% b
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
, p+ X. k6 n- ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
& X$ J6 c5 k9 ^7 h* o. E9 N, y( F西元2010年04月26日
; k4 A9 d% F2 @. R/ {公仔箱論壇
+ N0 A' E% l. P; w# ~' tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)www3.tvboxnow.com: P' ~4 y: Z' m6 s1 u4 E, s
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)2 R& R; B! {2 X8 d: T$ _
西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) G3 U: U0 u# \9 U8 O1 ]
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 r' [) e: |% h; C: J1 c$ \
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
9 W1 o: F9 @" t% q5 P  w+ ?" _www3.tvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
% H" j* q) {/ {www3.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  S  t3 u. i- A; H% p
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" p) p& a$ K4 @( ^; ^1 Q
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: H. |. e# M7 Y! g
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)/ Q2 R8 Q. l0 R8 \" ^  B
西元2010年04月24日
* P) e7 d: d, |www3.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇& d7 t2 ^- J" D) @7 u

. d! E$ M4 M# G' C公仔箱論壇亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
* E( N! q* t) B  Z' F+ F# wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
6 g- a( K: q' [, h
3 I2 p+ J9 t7 {公仔箱論壇Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario2 U8 f7 b1 Q; P$ O2 G3 p
www3.tvboxnow.com8 o2 J; l, T2 Y1 y- j
By Greg Szymanski, JD/ z, n3 L6 H4 f  f9 j% n0 I8 ]
April 23, 2010
) Q! x& ^% C* O3 i5 A: PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.公仔箱論壇- @5 W0 X: ]* o0 Q
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。公仔箱論壇  ^* U# c7 n. o* h0 L
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 H4 d0 ^5 |! l1 f6 e, I! L
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
# R9 a8 N2 }# Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
2 @2 G9 W" p2 u+ K: T" Z隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。www3.tvboxnow.com0 u" u0 m& [1 z+ I7 K
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
. v' H- \9 {( k( d; k4 v5 w2 h8 Q( [) n8 T6 |; [: E9 D
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
+ Q0 z+ d5 H+ rwww3.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇  D& Y  |3 @' ]; G( w8 R7 K. b4 j
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”公仔箱論壇; I' b- p7 q$ ]' I" l
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* K% H, Z! Z* ^/ @: s% z
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
0 x$ W: J& \& @9 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" d6 l+ W5 I! p0 n+ a
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 d9 B, A! [% A% r# d  ~1 @3 w# _' ]
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 q' M4 _* F% M( H
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
3 B# q* Q3 X* z9 Q0 C公仔箱論壇! l, F& a$ Y" w' l2 Z' Q+ X2 s
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
$ E, m' y. t& D  s1 \9 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( M1 B/ }4 F& s6 X
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 B. ^& ~6 h7 C. W% E: T

! |# j( C1 I% T' E2 X, D2 z“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
. g- H- G; S9 O% T% T. }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ `) w' E! k0 x: C* W
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:公仔箱論壇& |- |* O" k0 Z0 a7 t! c( ~  \
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" O$ W+ P2 j/ y  Q* k
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 c1 G- k$ x) [2 I9 ?5 }

6 ~0 i- A. Q  C8 ]8 i  V  ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 _% \* o  ^& o% S6 U' T" G( b- B8 ]
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 L8 n  Y( }% |# L7 @
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 i+ J& S+ s  |% @3 o. k* M+ E- y) Q
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大