返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
. B1 X# V: V# v. E' @3 i$ bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
; W. T" V/ c2 n  P0 n, e西元2010年04月27日
/ E" B& J, E# i4 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% V" i! X% v1 \- a( Z
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
& Z& _7 p9 b0 |" b+ p  tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
& Q% ~! H, B; J9 E% ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月27日
: V# U- |* Z9 i( E4 r6 W" H
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 K5 p$ r; z: \$ B" z% \) }9 u
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3公仔箱論壇2 K! B; [% O% n. f) L- S% G2 ]& Q
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份公仔箱論壇& j+ ~) }, {4 q7 `- l& |( w7 ?
西元2010年04月27日# ~# m8 {, D5 N; w" D% T
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

3 r1 |+ u$ b  ^9 q" N
3 a" F! n4 j) ]3 N+ `3 Z5 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope1 z" r2 f5 [$ E
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 z/ B( D3 _, Y: _& d4 H
西元2010年04月26日
+ d( w; i, {% L) d% G+ d( JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ ~1 }* S( X$ V. n公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
9 L$ z% H4 T+ X1 l# K* X, Qwww3.tvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
* O0 H# s4 J6 d; b4 Z' X. c公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% N3 g4 x1 W( ^% r1 R; V0 `# K+ L

7 l* F, `& A: M0 N8 s; ^- O, @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& a# ]2 z4 G- r) Y. Y
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)www3.tvboxnow.com8 y8 U, h9 t8 |8 v% N
西元2010年04月24日
3 s) G+ h  {- C& a# n. J3 [4 a
! N. r0 i' Q  q- e" aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
: Z; |  A; ^# ~+ {  w( gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( u8 t! \( N; t+ |+ L5 q% R, U
西元2010年04月24日
! s- x' t5 R0 D! v0 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" Z7 }0 o! m' p

( f) }/ Z% _, a7 a4 h) [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
+ ?/ K9 ^# G0 \1 I. z. s" iUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. E0 m# p9 y2 `2 M) O) @9 k
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ~- v. _1 M4 M/ j: u
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
: Q& @$ `% A" P$ [0 Iwww3.tvboxnow.com
; M$ t, e% y7 p7 J! \- i+ W' Rwww3.tvboxnow.comBy Greg Szymanski, JD9 m0 f0 D$ k' f: u& q% r3 @2 L
April 23, 2010
( u; r7 S) n6 h1 b8 @The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.公仔箱論壇' B- K3 [- f+ h( l& D  }& o
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。" D- T+ [* _6 d* n6 l7 F9 h+ w
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.www3.tvboxnow.com* m6 v, M) U5 }% }
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。www3.tvboxnow.com3 X8 M3 B4 y, W
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.公仔箱論壇# r  S1 d  `4 M- V7 B
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
. D) Q' e" D$ h. n7 {According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”www3.tvboxnow.com7 \7 q5 g6 Y; l; B, i3 b

9 i% W3 U( p6 M  kThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”9 ^9 @5 v! |2 S$ [: r$ U
公仔箱論壇/ p6 ^) F" i9 J- b( J
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”( L; z* Q! E" q  r5 ?

" \& S% w3 j8 {4 {! n0 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
& h0 h9 r% I# j6 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 O4 z3 H5 x0 i9 K
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.4 O: C3 @7 F" q: W% a# @

) A1 }* G) Y4 ZCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
6 f/ r' D7 D/ d  O1 w2 f  \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 Z: H1 y( z, I1 F+ S5 b
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.- P8 d1 M# [3 ~  h0 Q" w! g
  r$ ]% Z- w. A- C  z
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:www3.tvboxnow.com# C' b& o* S' `+ a  k+ T
www3.tvboxnow.com2 ^. z( k6 U; D
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
  e+ `; O1 }  |) M# z3 B5 p: u3 Zwww3.tvboxnow.com
, k6 d* R  e6 o& ]4 p+ C7 z9 y8 Dwww3.tvboxnow.comBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
$ H1 _$ f3 ?" t; {. s! o6 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 N+ K# \( f& E4 o* a
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
# g6 Q* x9 ^- m" i5 a2 y' ?( Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 c" d6 Q$ l" J& l3 y' p* _) q+ b- Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  I/ Z3 V1 A' E9 C+ Q* b

% @8 Z9 v8 Q3 @* r- |% b: fwww3.tvboxnow.comHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
. t. C  X( v* {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? www3.tvboxnow.com( s2 \" v0 L9 f8 a
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽