返回列表 回復 發帖

[球會動態] Bargnani:暴龍差不多是最差的球隊

多倫多暴龍隊雖在今(15日)以95比74擊敗達拉斯小牛,中止球隊最近的6連敗,但暴龍中前鋒Andrea Bargnani在此前接受一家義大利媒體採訪時,提到球隊糟糕近況,竟直說「差不多就是NBA中最差的球隊。」
暴龍15日賽前正面臨6連敗低潮,今年球季至今只拿下5勝19敗的戰績,在整個NBA排名中掛車尾,這讓Bargnani無奈,還說暴龍隊的開局是「不幸」和「令人絕望的」。
球員對外評論球隊,暴龍隊總教練Dwane Casey|則表示,他會找Bargnani談談,不過Casey也提到,如果Bargnani的這番言論沒有被斷章取義或翻譯錯誤,他會感到很吃驚。
Bargnani本季至今在暴龍出賽21場,平均登板32分45秒,拿下16分、4.3籃板、1.4助攻、0.6抄截和0.7阻攻,表現在團隊球員水準上。另外,其超過8成2的罰球命中率,更是暴龍團隊最高。
he said it right!!!!
I'm from Toronto and I totally feel for him for spilling his gut. Though it might not be right for him to express comment towards the team in public what he said was absolutely right! The Raptors are the worst team in the league now and also a huge DISAPPOINTMENT!  This year the city really had high hopes for it to improve. With the addition of Kyle Lowry and Valanciunas, many Toronto-ians were expecting vast improvement. I remember some time this October that local (Toronto) radio sport-casters even speculated the Raptors fighting for the eighth playoff sport in April of next year. Then reality hits and we all witnesses the drop of hope with the way the team is performing and players underachieving. You know the situation is bad when the official columnist of the Raptors quit because he thinks the team lacks the "heart" to compete.  Now what we have here is a bad team and a really really disappointing team.

May god save our soul (and the sport of basketball in Toronto)
控卫还是可以指望的,没受伤之前是一个全明星的数据!
返回列表