“我在切尔西的时候就了解他。”加拉说,“他是一个出色的球员,很强壮,各方面都很出色。他精力旺盛,渴望比赛。”

“我并没有感到非常惊讶(当他与阿森纳签约时)。我知道他可能会来,他会努力训练。有些人感到意外,但我没有因为他是一名出色的球员。”

凭借这两人在法国队中早已建立起来的关系,加拉很愿意帮助迪亚拉适应埃米尔的生活中。

“我告诉他来了要保持耐心。”他说,“他真的很渴望在众人面前表现自己,证明他的能力,我告诉他你必须保持耐心,机会自然会到来。”

, s: D' D8 }$ V枪手论坛“我总是和他交谈,给他进行指点,我想一切都会变得顺利的。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Gallas: 'He is very strong with lots of quality'

Gallas: 'He is very strong with lots of quality' - 10 Dec 2007

When Lassana Diarra crossed from west to north London, his new Club captain knew Arsene Wenger had pulled off a major coup in capturing one of French football’s brightest talents.

William Gallas trained alongside Diarra at Stamford Bridge and has now seen his compatriot slot seamlessly into the Arsenal midfield in the absence of the injured Cesc Fabregas and Mathieu Flamini.

Diarra's performances will make him a difficult man to drop when Wenger's walking wounded are fully fit again. Gallas is not at all surprised; indeed, he believes there is much more to come from the 22-year-old.  

“I knew him from my days at Chelsea," Gallas told Arsenal.com. "He is a good player, very strong and with lots of quality. He is a very strong player and he wants to play.
“I was not really surprised [when he signed for Arsenal]. I knew he would come and train hard. Some were surprised, but I was not because he is a good player.”

With their relationship already strengthened through the French national team, Gallas was able to play a key role in helping Diarra settle into life at Emirates Stadium.

“I just told him when he arrived to be patient,” he said. “He really wanted to show everybody what he can do and I told him to be patient and your chance will come.

“I talk to him all the time to try and point him in the right away and I think everything will be okay.”
:onion31: 其实我本人并不非常"满意"DIARRA的表现。也许是他第三场的首发而应该给他多点时间。:onion31:
相比踢左路 迪亚比踢后腰绝对好于迪亚拉
原帖由 malabin14 於 2007-12-10 10:27 PM 發表
相比踢左路 迪亚比踢后腰绝对好于迪亚拉
你说对了。
我也认为ABOU DIABY踢后腰会比DIARRA更出色!
我也有些不明白WENGER为何让ABOU DIABY踢左路。
也许,可能是因为DIABY也受伤的缘故,
所以WENGER在没有选择之下才让DIARRA踢后腰。
但是,我认为我们还有DENILSON可以踢CM。
对垒MIDDLESBROUGHT时根本不需要两名后腰。
能够穿针引线的DENILSON早就应该下场!
actually i think diarra still not enough experience yet..and his turnover is many..should improve~~~~~~
原帖由 xplod 於 2007-12-11 12:16 AM 發表
actually i think diarra still not enough experience yet..and his turnover is many..should improve~~~~~~
haha... I feel the First Thing that he should improve is on his Passing, he always produced too many Direct Passing to others and caused us easily to lose poccession!
Beside, his has also created too many unnecessary Foul towards the Oponent and against we lose the ball.
But anyway, i have to praise on his Hard-work on Winning the ball.
we should give him some time... not too many players can adapt arsenal style's of football...
原帖由 dick007 於 2007-12-11 12:37 AM 發表
we should give him some time... not too many players can adapt arsenal style's of football...
YES Agreed with you. Only those Good and Creative Player's can adopted into our squad. Fabregas and Hleb are the example. :onion14: :onion14:
返回列表