返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!
# w: c) ^, F2 U. U& a2 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇- ?- z2 o( y. Q; |
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program.www3.tvboxnow.com1 d. z0 j* x+ L6 H

9 S3 X8 ]( C1 h' c5 o9 HAnyone please help. Thanks
Anyone?
Why no reply ge???
! d, Q! y2 d6 I) _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.
, b5 o" b+ D0 O, M$ I5 M' M4 ~公仔箱論壇First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.
7 q- M4 N5 y; ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSecond, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ B0 I! t, p  D. H) e, Z2 j; |6 ]- v
Third, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.6 o" C" n9 [/ {! y
After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.

4 R2 q4 z+ s$ o/ [www3.tvboxnow.com
im having the same problem too. 公仔箱論壇, ]5 {  X0 Y% O/ H  |/ m% C+ ^
I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:8 s' o; e& p& x4 l
http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html
! _' g# `1 I. [( U/ Y9 Swww3.tvboxnow.com8 i$ g# g8 k( W3 M7 f
but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- y3 k% g4 j7 r3 X) a; ~8 B. n
http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.html
2 h' V+ S! l' R- n# F; F9 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" G9 e- }8 D" N# c; Z; V/ ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 W! u, }, g7 T& w" X  ~' l

7 W4 X1 ?0 c) T1 x# F3 n% p2 O$ P% HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Anyone can help?
Try right click & save as
認真睇真啲真係又真係
返回列表