返回列表 回復 發帖

My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯 公仔箱論壇% o% N9 a3 e: n- `9 ~
www3.tvboxnow.com/ P2 ^2 V$ |9 ~( D  |2 k+ ^% a
Its more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) Y( f; s8 w% r
+ J+ k/ t" q# H, w. D7 ]* Z
Reflexively,
' v0 c5 h) i+ W. e0 ~4 R, k9 ?www3.tvboxnow.com  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mind
' a% x3 J1 c  p/ y2 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
公仔箱論壇/ ^, S  E# ]8 @+ F) w5 C9 Q1 I

% }. F3 d$ D' `; G& k3 YI love it.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& m! i2 ^2 E1 X0 S$ R+ s
: o' |2 `" F4 N/ E! M
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  W1 b' R% |: J1 p$ t3 d& r. v
(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; d' [* S% d% D1 i. j8 Z

9 Z+ v) B) z; x  [8 O9 `公仔箱論壇What a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:www3.tvboxnow.com/ c& A& J: A1 ~( O' p
With nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by
; L* \7 D( t0 T' M/ X+ l2 z+ Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇* w5 G4 X$ d* k8 Y) V: C- C4 ^! q
lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,
& F2 h4 ]- a6 k4 B0 P1 |公仔箱論壇closing my eyes to meditate,
$ P% A& ~. ^; C* Erelaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,公仔箱論壇3 |% P! t9 v' w* d* m
feeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,公仔箱論壇& Z4 l% B& G% A: J
hearing the bee bussing around,
9 I. D4 s' e. I# jwww3.tvboxnow.comlistening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* @( a; s- W" H% f9 G
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
% S( F6 E; T: k- W
& S! O) j# s+ q" b. k公仔箱論壇drinking a real cool lemon tea,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" k* @% S$ t: S# b3 ]8 j# M6 I
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ e3 m7 N/ S7 y4 ?& v) d, R  i
inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
' j) ]' R5 [7 H1 H; h8 a公仔箱論壇admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
  K) }, R( X' |( Z1 \feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,公仔箱論壇$ c- S2 f- ^5 j$ }% E$ N
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
" L( f# M5 m3 L( j& l9 M6 U+ Nwelcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
% g1 u; @( k! n0 j  n& F3 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTo do nothing at all is not being lazy.
9 F1 C6 m$ w! ^5 b$ hwww3.tvboxnow.comAfter all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 ~0 ~0 m/ R0 o; U
Resting is a part of life not to be postponed.
5 |  [/ _' {" x% e! V5 y& @公仔箱論壇Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait
( l; C4 p# [# U* I: F, G& ~% jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.* F! z2 I. _. l/ M$ L" U2 p. L
It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises, , ~& P: X1 C. Q; S7 i
as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.
8 G. ]* ~% n  H- `+ KA lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯
1 ]! A; X! _* w' @, t, Q0 k- r, }6 s+ a" [
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ [) s6 A( f* ^% ^% e
drinking a real cool lemon tea,
% H7 C, Z, l2 xturning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: \) \9 }* m- X2 K3 [& N5 W
inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
; v' @( C1 n  Q. V# v0 K: iwww3.tvboxnow.comadmiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 w. `7 Z2 D3 N$ ^$ l/ H0 b
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
. ^6 h& c, H6 u# @- C4 [www3.tvboxnow.comsitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,# B3 O# O6 w+ `% _# ~$ R1 }
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
" n0 x8 z9 r/ N( ~  I

4 d+ Z; q( O, ]/ [+ b, [# }You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance. www3.tvboxnow.com, I- J$ D5 }; a* y
And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.
返回列表