返回列表 回復 發帖

My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯
1 D! {1 u) q" Q% s+ C% ^* kwww3.tvboxnow.com
4 n  b1 \: T/ D+ p7 ~Its more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ b1 }# Q; o1 L) Z/ h) e# S

4 ]8 p6 Y+ G, i. Z5 Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Reflexively,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 `0 [5 J* L) q. I$ E: @. _
  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mind  i6 [# Y4 `8 w! H5 j: v
  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
公仔箱論壇9 h. T' X2 r0 G: }
公仔箱論壇3 b( d7 d  }+ V6 |
I love it.
7 A0 Z& t3 B. P* z& D% ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% y& a2 C2 D! \  V2 x. |

1 ?1 j2 n- i3 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯
/ _( k. g: Z# t6 X: y$ H: g# s; q$ d' g
What a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:3 E0 r# j. I* _& }2 k
With nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by
7 z* e7 G+ n  [: uwww3.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' _) L0 v7 W5 r0 D, F7 R: K# ]
lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,# W* J7 H# C* O, i( c
closing my eyes to meditate,
, c/ a% E4 r# m6 o% @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbrelaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 H0 N# n; F: x
feeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,
& L  \2 \+ P  c5 ?) O& X, `7 Wwww3.tvboxnow.comhearing the bee bussing around,www3.tvboxnow.com# n: U! D9 e. k2 x0 M
listening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,www3.tvboxnow.com: p" s" h0 ~  D9 L* s, M3 B; T3 n+ {
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
8 v1 K  }: y5 d* O6 w% etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 `5 p, V7 A. e( B# h3 W% g
drinking a real cool lemon tea,公仔箱論壇0 }3 l# A0 a& K$ S1 [
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time, www3.tvboxnow.com- L2 x6 O5 G3 l/ m! P
inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,* q) L* f5 i1 ~0 ?9 L! U' N
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
% C5 A* \7 ?0 L$ H/ rfeeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,% k$ o4 v% [. N
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
+ X& n+ f, k  D( _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......公仔箱論壇7 t% V' S* F9 L9 s& B6 m
To do nothing at all is not being lazy. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 r7 R8 N3 Y2 w+ B# C* G) V/ Z
After all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 X% }' V' [0 o
Resting is a part of life not to be postponed.
- z& q8 {# D( d6 `; HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait
2 e/ O+ P# n* c, S# {# I" s7 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.
: u9 t& _3 p+ V/ @9 }' P0 C  V/ J' @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises,
+ }0 d1 R3 x  ]; x+ Fwww3.tvboxnow.comas it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.公仔箱論壇- o6 i7 Y% @: d. l
A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) c( b/ c4 v. }8 b6 x' @

0 O5 `7 [2 N6 \5 t1 x0 n
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy 5 H4 v' u) }% L5 h
drinking a real cool lemon tea,2 i8 P+ `4 X; M
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
: {* g( k8 e; F. w7 ?/ binspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' ~$ p) V( y7 {
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,4 m6 C0 P1 ]; ]6 G1 x
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 F1 |7 \* ^2 y) V
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
7 q& @+ {5 I5 {( G) p# F: X  E2 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwelcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
www3.tvboxnow.com  x! b5 x- z! V% q" C* R
$ }1 l! ?! u0 m/ B- Z4 K$ B
You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance. www3.tvboxnow.com% k: N4 ]1 i6 L, G6 Q
And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.
返回列表