返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!% O1 g. C" z2 `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 [6 H1 m0 {7 u  G9 q9 J! v
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  e0 L4 }. d0 p/ _4 `

1 m) K  a- I8 D/ lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Anyone please help. Thanks
Anyone?
Why no reply ge???8 U; L) h- n- |" [
I guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; E& x7 ]; P) z: d% I3 n
First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* w& X+ o' k0 S0 I+ I. k8 a+ c
Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).
. k4 P, a1 Q" n# J0 Q7 y  F/ _/ }" |/ Qwww3.tvboxnow.comThird, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.
5 _- V! |% W. C* D7 H* ]* \8 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.
www3.tvboxnow.com6 ^! B$ |- x# w* D+ o1 |$ a+ @
im having the same problem too.
8 r5 D  a9 o: r公仔箱論壇I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' |6 V+ A2 N' Y6 J% T. ]
http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.htmlTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 _$ g3 {5 ]. |) N# @  ?
% f* G# z# ?! Z: W3 g
but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:
6 O, `' v3 _* h: ^' ^+ h- y& |http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.html
7 R) g- E9 a# R, hwww3.tvboxnow.com
- W% b& K* c0 [* _( j* w3 K公仔箱論壇when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder.
6 p8 J. E2 w5 M  r$ N& m: g# o7 u2 w# F8 ^' B* I. e
Anyone can help?
Try right click & save as
認真睇真啲真係又真係
返回列表