返回列表 回復 發帖

My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯 www3.tvboxnow.com9 M3 F* ]( k" z0 c; p9 H. x" y8 {" Q

/ `0 Z. v  b& oIts more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...
2 E9 L& d- E- B; s
( L- }4 m- F# X/ Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Reflexively,
/ v0 G& b& i, M, `1 m- p- l7 J  etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mindtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 w; s* u- i, _( u- h6 c
  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
9 p4 ?1 ?, e' x5 wwww3.tvboxnow.com
6 ~& L/ T" `: u& B- mI love it.
2 u; F2 i0 H$ VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  q7 n0 U! ]# b) @1 ~9 r( p
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' {; _: s. w1 b3 U  Z; m# F) [' f/ L
(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯 www3.tvboxnow.com; a" |6 C: e8 }' ]- n5 u. K% l3 t' D3 S

! R- z, y& `$ S! u, j. p. ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhat a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:公仔箱論壇! M5 r& B" k/ p5 V5 I
With nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by
  V3 _% c8 @8 U! g9 T0 s, s公仔箱論壇$ g# x: x4 ?4 D9 t+ ]/ x% t' i
lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: R1 _) V& x% t; r7 j, }" H" S
closing my eyes to meditate,
* k/ O: b% m8 f8 T3 W/ s% mrelaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,
% E9 T0 u; p/ C; Y* j3 mwww3.tvboxnow.comfeeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,公仔箱論壇' n. s- z/ s' `
hearing the bee bussing around,
, e: n$ A0 o# U7 @) L3 a公仔箱論壇listening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 {! i, P0 L4 W, [6 Z4 @+ E
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy www3.tvboxnow.com! U; H7 R( t; V/ s$ P' [' M
www3.tvboxnow.com2 G7 W2 Z7 A2 @/ p5 ?. j# ~# ?' i1 ^
drinking a real cool lemon tea,
, `& c4 A# H; k6 Z2 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time, 公仔箱論壇4 J4 C: L+ Y0 L7 h8 S$ _
inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
# F, ^# T6 B6 k) @: O" M! Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbadmiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
; ~- e0 d7 z# Y9 @" H9 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfeeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: ^! B( |, l/ d$ E% e  H( [
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
; ~+ ]) ]1 P! G4 p: Uwww3.tvboxnow.comwelcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
  J% W  F6 w% b$ ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTo do nothing at all is not being lazy.
( p2 U% |  \6 O) G1 V- Awww3.tvboxnow.comAfter all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.
0 G6 G2 k7 p+ PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Resting is a part of life not to be postponed.
/ F/ s" t9 V8 w1 y, R8 mOur days have been long, and our nights make us wait 1 @1 q) L" p2 F( ?9 }
to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.
5 k8 R. t- I( o4 z" NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- C$ m9 n9 u2 @3 E: X- V
as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.
1 n4 z" u  F) H$ K1 W6 t公仔箱論壇A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇" b  Y2 `" i6 C) J
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* B) I* ], y' N
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
1 Q) P- b; d* p& w* ~0 ^drinking a real cool lemon tea,
, Z  T. J% g4 ^; K' q; ]! `3 J3 b; Xwww3.tvboxnow.comturning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
/ F/ P; ^1 f( t9 gwww3.tvboxnow.cominspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,www3.tvboxnow.com* V% U2 }$ A" X+ q/ l
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
" ]1 @/ L: T' i2 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
" Q9 t/ r) y/ Y: A& P( i. O公仔箱論壇sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,公仔箱論壇" [% \/ @' g* U! u" O( o
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
% k, I' K! F/ n* M, R) {" T2 o公仔箱論壇4 W  D. M6 J! ?0 C8 ?2 T: l  y+ o, \7 o
You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance. 9 \7 p/ r$ \* l" V- Q  r' o: z
And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.
返回列表