返回列表 回復 發帖

Can someone help me pls

I have install BitComet 0.97. When i download something. It is always torrent cannot open.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# Z3 [" y  q! f! G4 e9 }0 o
My os is vista ultimate with ASDL.
0 O( b  }+ b+ T. `. y0 S9 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb:019: :onion03:
what do you mean by unable to open torrent.. could you please copy the error or screenshot.. I could ask my friend who developed the Bitcomet to help you to take a look of it.. and fix the problem.. thanks
Sorry mister admin. Ihaxe never make a screenshot.
7 N' J. E* j8 p, DHow make you that. Thank you very much.
I have use azureus 3.0.4.0. before.公仔箱論壇0 V  e3 Q- s9 q: K6 ?
Is that a big different in speed with Bitcomet 0.97.www3.tvboxnow.com4 h3 q" N$ w3 L" x
I download always DivX series from you. Normally is the download time 2,5 to 4 hours.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 }/ \* I/ P6 t. I% N& y
Last time the download times go up to 8 hours. So i want to change to BNitcomet.# \* S" H- h% m0 m2 t
thanks for your help.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' ^* o+ A9 L0 V7 }- O
:019:
原帖由 brian123 於 2007-12-14 08:07 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇& |. {9 n" d. \! G: U
Sorry mister admin. Ihaxe never make a screenshot.
8 S- K" s! ^* ]5 |8 d" CHow make you that. Thank you very much.
7 I/ E& l$ i* j; Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- ~# E& J: p& `2 K6 K: Y. f* ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbU can see a button "Prt Scr" on your right hand side above the "delete" button. u can click it for catch down a screenshot. After make a screeshot go to "start"
8 t+ ?4 e0 F$ f% vwww3.tvboxnow.com& G' F& b- @) D' `* X, ^4 m
and "All Program" look out the Accessories. u will find a shortcut "Paint". Click in to Paint and the program will pop out. Find the Edit on the top,  u will see a Paste
4 M+ G4 K9 y3 [7 u" {, @  ?! C公仔箱論壇
6 G8 K7 m# t; \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbelow the Edit. Click paster then ur screenshot will on there.Finally u save ur screenshot at a folder.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' [1 N& c& M! q! y

; T9 }( O$ [' j0 S+ Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 L& m$ \  X9 n1 X
Prt Scr --> start --> All Programs --> Paint -->Edit --> Pastes --> Save as
[
thank you very much for your help.
' f- J1 ?" N; q, J# y3 o& X& g) \) awww3.tvboxnow.commy friend will help me this weekend.www3.tvboxnow.com% n+ f. }# J" c0 y8 h0 v2 k
:onion18:
isit ur torrent file name with some weird word ? my one sometime like that also cant open , u just rename it into any word , then can open alrdy.www3.tvboxnow.com* ]1 L3 S3 a$ {
hope can help u :onion14:
返回列表