返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. {& f1 ^. Z/ T' O' T
公仔箱論壇; k# [, ~* l: M2 h
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program.
9 R$ U  S4 }2 O公仔箱論壇( ?7 e  d" e4 q
Anyone please help. Thanks
Anyone?
Why no reply ge???0 k8 D9 K' u& c) q3 s
I guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.
/ `2 ^. G, P2 B0 i" ]+ i1 C% v; l. rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) r8 I% \0 F8 Z% J' Q# V
Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).
/ U7 C" e) K, c: v2 q! `公仔箱論壇Third, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.
8 R% D8 z5 G: l$ qwww3.tvboxnow.comAfter, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.

/ C, Z0 B' U, d- n+ A3 }. u3 `
im having the same problem too. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" I7 E7 F. ?/ q
I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:" }) S1 b4 M3 r, Z# T
http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html
! l  h% z6 p$ }, D* b. v* Y公仔箱論壇
% h* W" N0 i5 R3 o* utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbut i cant seem to download the english show from link below:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ l' _" e- u7 K) J2 _0 V; W4 a
http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.htmlTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( q2 k: Z+ e: y7 i! P

5 a) R4 I+ e6 ~5 B2 s  kwhen i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder.公仔箱論壇; B. {5 g1 {( U
公仔箱論壇% E1 W. q, S8 l- x: _0 ~
Anyone can help?
Try right click & save as
認真睇真啲真係又真係
返回列表