返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
* x7 S, o6 g4 B+ \耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份公仔箱論壇; ^" j  h4 r) p! v. x( q2 d/ c
西元2010年04月27日www3.tvboxnow.com# D5 X" D  _& |( _' `
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

1 I, Y( ?7 S' m+ w' vThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2+ C* D2 D' p3 ^3 S8 {0 b" \0 ^
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份& N0 s) ?2 T5 x) A( Z0 \' f
西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ h5 A  i9 X0 b6 ]* z
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
www3.tvboxnow.com5 `; k+ T4 J) e) j& W0 Q1 n
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
" K) E$ x$ _6 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份; M) D0 }$ X& v' p2 g
西元2010年04月27日
8 k8 I1 N0 m/ Y) {, D! L9 H
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

! D+ {$ l# v9 f, x+ r' V( S/ ]; U5 j  v" htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- E3 C% E; [4 l* c' ^- F2 _: D: iVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
$ ~2 D/ `$ j3 P/ _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡www3.tvboxnow.com3 C8 K7 V6 c* U/ U7 U* d* Z
西元2010年04月26日
  a' s# x; M- s# Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% f9 c; g/ I. I, ~9 c/ E" S: Z( qwww3.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 h' x( c# R  T1 l* P1 H/ h! ~
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
9 g4 S$ f. K; D2 _" Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. x0 c- U5 s7 p

# Z0 c9 `) B% f% _, ywww3.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
) K5 z/ \: z/ Y( l“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
8 Q9 f3 _. X* ~% P/ c西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇1 V1 J( V1 q5 _

* i, N7 Z0 I% j. jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)公仔箱論壇2 d# R& \* ^, b) @/ A
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
; D1 e3 a8 ]  M! V, gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日
; Y" a, M& d1 X, \- D/ CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇( q- N1 d. z% Y) s: w) z

4 O! L( `! D8 ]- k4 |亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'  }; x4 N/ n% p% V7 a  H
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
8 n' A  q# t2 ^/ w
9 @0 y# L) p" T: iwww3.tvboxnow.comHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenariowww3.tvboxnow.com; y0 x; h! z* Z* _$ ~( Z
5 E8 b9 L) O; @
By Greg Szymanski, JD2 S4 D; V; j1 M: g! {
April 23, 2010; E1 T+ P0 b1 G. h# P
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
2 e8 [7 l1 k+ G  M' c7 m, LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。( C7 s  c2 s6 x7 J- o
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
: T7 d: J/ A! ~) t1 t1 w/ kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。www3.tvboxnow.com6 h  u* ~0 U0 i. v- j3 I4 M
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
' r5 E2 n, X1 t- @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
: v2 M# J: R8 Y3 [# t6 q0 T/ s( vwww3.tvboxnow.comAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
. `# ?9 }6 z2 O, V5 Kwww3.tvboxnow.com5 h! p/ A$ z( W
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”公仔箱論壇( m, P6 W7 J( L5 g# o
www3.tvboxnow.com  K' n: _( F9 i7 e: i: S/ ?1 |
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
- g( K: _7 P8 s" j) W$ utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! R! C7 w6 F0 \7 swww3.tvboxnow.comHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ o. ]0 `- X3 [. V

& U! J: I6 R' r" l' w, |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
  A% M. _. P& S# t6 [www3.tvboxnow.com
9 x3 x7 G, a+ e5 w, @Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 m" O: I0 t6 P& N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, |& a3 `1 M9 U1 L" x" D4 J( Q
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.www3.tvboxnow.com3 i5 T; k, d6 t8 ?1 k7 x
9 C# u/ K1 Y# U" g$ S/ E& o5 z
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:6 g# R3 r4 e: Q0 g- W/ N3 a  F, x

" J8 d5 p; K7 E; |7 D' B- h/ f' j“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).3 J" U5 I$ `& J$ O4 W

4 S) A1 E: s) @  QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:2 K% b3 N- R3 s) O. V  R" M

5 i6 G+ {, ~, V) b公仔箱論壇“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.$ L, u6 {! g; J6 [
9 g" W& C( P4 A" L/ ]7 t
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”4 ^3 k, F7 ?+ H9 m
www3.tvboxnow.com$ h9 l" l" W2 T
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 O: z. w5 f: d" q5 n
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 f4 o, n, E) E- M3 d
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that