返回列表 回復 發帖
So what is the problem?
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Have you done a cold start, that is a proper power off, then reboot?
Startup the Window Task Manager (Alt/Ctrl/Delete) see which process is using up most resource.
There seems to be some update job that didn't complete, but need more time to look at it.  Installed any new software lately?
I don't think you need to format your C drive and reload windows.
There seems some update job had an abnormal end, or your BitTorrent is trying to grab the resource.  So I would check the C drive for spare space, or the drive where your bitTorrent download folder resides;  if there is plenty of room on the C drive and the pc is still freezing, then there might be some problem of the registry setup,  it's rather hard and time consuming to pinpoint; if your Norton comes with a registry tool, run it, usually the utility would ask you if you want to backup the registry, do that, then run the tool to clean the registry.
Then do a restart, and see how it goes.

If it is the bitTorrent client playing up, then save all your dl movies somewhere, remove all  torrent entries and data.
Then restart.

It's rather difficult to help you remotely, if problem still persists, see if you can get someone who is cluey on pc locally to help you, if all else fail, come back here, I'll see if there is anything I can help.
返回列表