返回列表 回復 發帖
1)  Did a search on Yahoo because the forum I use to go, was doing updates so it was down, actually they are down alot & always have an excuse......plus it was small didn't have much......I wrote many post suggesting ideas & improvements like a section for car pics and a food place.  They never wrote back gave me any credit yor new ideas......then a week later opened a food place 4 ppl to post their receipes...... :-O  I got so angry....been with them 4 nearly 2 years, yes I'm very loyal.....I got all my friends joining that stupid back dated site.........just had enough I guess.....X(

2)  Join here because this is the dream forum I'm been wanting to goto & make my new home......it's got all the things I want.......latest TV, if I get bored there is a wide range of topics to look & chat about, 1 of my favourite sections is 笑笑小電影! ;))

3)  What about a betting area where u can place bets on things like football, using our TVB money of course.......or u can set up ur own lottery like TVB 6.......sorry if my suggestions sound like an addicted gambler ;))

評分次數

• 星明月日朗

返回列表