返回列表 回復 發帖

[網絡設備] Need help, slow wireless connection with strong signal..

,  描述: wireless connection problem
I have a problem with my wireless connection since yesterday, out of sudden. My wireless connection are going very slow, extremely slow with full signal. Even load a google homepage took me more than a minute. But when i plug in cable, the connection goes ok.

I'm using linksys WRT54g wireless router, but I pretty sure that is not the problem of the router cause except me, other computer are working well with wireless.

Thank for concerning.
Did you try your internet speed with an ethernet cable plugged to router?
no useing wireless ,sry can't help u ,
btw try not put your laptop near microwave or tv coust it may effect your connection
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
also can me hv ppl use ur line,becoz wireless need to lock,if not,every person need ur router also can use
6# views
100% interference....change ur channel to either 1, 6, 11.. which ever less ppl use. then everything should be working fine.
pls try using windows wireless connection
try to format ur pc,i think is ok odi.if not solve,maybe ur wirelss adapter got problem...
You might need to run the speed test to find out what exactly your down-stream and up-stream speeds are. Sometimes the problems occur on the ISP server side. If that was the case, you would need to call your ISP to fix the problems for you.
since he said that others computer that running wireless is okay and when he plug in ethernet cable the line seems well.i don't know whether he is using laptop to online or desktop, if you are using laptop then i think you really need to check your computer for virus infection, and if possible please manually key in your DNS that given by your ISP. Ifyou using desktop then you need to check another thing than checking on laptop, you need to check whether the wireless usb dongle is heat up or your PCI wireless dongle having a problem wih heat too.
返回列表