返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 Scieszka 於 2011-1-6 04:53 AM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 u: R2 s6 h7 k% t
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 v) ^$ q/ k9 x) i& l& O% W$ k3 a! I
The Ocean
& I1 r+ q: M, m0 z6 s- p
# z% D5 @7 g* [www3.tvboxnow.comI found a wonderful place for me to be
( S% k7 z+ }2 ?0 T公仔箱論壇Down by the ocean, where my spirit's set freetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 S  _) M6 T5 u
The gentle breeze blowing the mist upon my face
/ }% D4 S* m* O, d, |6 c: E5 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。As the waves crash on the rocks all over the place
9 r9 D5 e# Y  B" \' H. pFoot prints are covered by the incoming tide
& N7 r4 F; R" N2 d* R' p4 w# @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。As surfers try catching that perfect ride
, k+ k1 O$ a, B1 g4 `* W4 j3 UThe smell of the water is so fresh and newwww3.tvboxnow.com: k3 k+ H2 Z0 C- C0 Q; w
The color changes from green to blue7 F# m$ ~/ M! q1 B( G* l+ M
When the surf is high with peaks so white
' A) f! @' ~$ x) i" dwww3.tvboxnow.comAnd the sun is shining with a glare so bright. d- N1 ^7 `. b, p# [
As I feel your love I know I'm not alone
" N3 V+ A8 a+ [4 s; x! g+ f公仔箱論壇And the echos' I hear are calling me home
* F; S" l  {5 ?7 b0 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHome to where you are waiting for me
8 Q2 X+ y, P, i6 Q# m5 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd together we'll travel down to the sea7 F; M$ H8 b3 D$ \+ t  k% q
The sea where all life truly beganwww3.tvboxnow.com4 I! u9 B3 q& V7 N. d( q
Thanks to the Lord, the Father of manTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 M2 e/ Y+ ?; h- b$ k
So whenever you feel the beginning of doubt
7 n! z) B+ |( M8 f. t3 w% N公仔箱論壇Remember the truth of what life's all about
3 r9 n0 Z, l# d% C5 P0 D& \$ A$ y3 HThere's no guarantee, you can only pray for the best
; a" u/ u3 ~) u3 Y5 a4 d( ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHave faith in the Lord, and He'll do the rest
6 w/ S+ L# b% \, l6 ]- Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ N/ E. q  h- w% s3 l+ E: C
公仔箱論壇/ l1 B& m7 ]2 C& f9 t8 [
~by Kathy Bishop~

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表