返回列表 回復 發帖

皇馬 & 巴塞 新球杉

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. S( N. y" `: ~2 _2 C3 K
公仔箱論壇- w' t$ P9 K, g7 z1 ^
Real Madrid will enter the post-Galacticos era with a new home shirt for the upcoming season.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& z; L) d  P" B  G; h5 @

1 m' {8 a, P) L# _2 D. atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWith the departures of Ronaldo (Jan 07'), Roberto Carlos and DavidBeckham formally ending the reign of the Galacticos in Madrid, a newhome kit complete with new sponsors BWin.com will be fitted on theplayers led by a new coach in Bernd Schuster.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( p/ M0 ?& G9 w8 G: e6 q% B
( K* G! ]" B. r: Z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) M5 ]" _% O3 x; w5 |

# s/ u! H& |1 ]6 Z$ }! V

- ]+ O# O& M% y) T3 U7 ]- X" \, t. Twww3.tvboxnow.com
Spanish giants FC Barcelona will have a new kit design for the upcoming La Liga season 2007/08.
! ?9 b% N4 ?/ q7 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com' j* y8 V8 M- u) @" q0 o$ R1 \
After breaking from the tradition of not advertising sponsors on theirshirts with the groundbreaking agreement to publicise UNICEF lastseason, the name of the famous children's charity will once again beplastered on the front of the new home kit.
0 ^4 g. r6 F1 j& H$ t+ e5 `) Z7 L+ c公仔箱論壇
1 w. v: C: _2 X1 \  U& \3 l% Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 b* S. h, H2 h/ l% l

" U( }  f0 M% U! D6 DThe five-year collaborative agreement with UNICEF bears the slogan "Barcelona, more than a club, a new global hope for vulnerable children".
! y$ F9 |2 @: d4 i0 L
" k! @! _% E0 V* aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The design of the new home kit incorporates the traditional blue andmaroon colours of the famous club with a V-neckline and mesh sidepanels.) T: `' Y5 a' @( c7 n( o

- k" `/ c3 y/ i7 z7 T; R; F0 F公仔箱論壇The material is 100% polyester and features sportswear giants Nike's NikeFit Dry technology.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 G1 L  a3 X8 _9 u) b+ m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! G& h; F; b% T% i1 b1 _; P

. s: R* }% i; M. y0 T% F. V! Fwww3.tvboxnow.com

& }/ R; o5 w) w" k公仔箱論壇

sry... 唔是HK 人, 我問下朋友先..
返回列表