返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1www3.tvboxnow.com* B/ X4 H2 y0 @8 F9 f
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份! o' L$ X6 D; Z. y+ [/ {- e
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇1 E: n. S* d+ ]  I. [6 \
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

: i5 f+ {; y8 l" L* ]The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
! }' N, B) ?7 O1 _- A. K; eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
( L0 U) u8 d) ~$ F- xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日
" Q& P0 X2 Q8 @8 d, e公仔箱論壇
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
www3.tvboxnow.com  @" H, _: Z8 Q' F1 t' z/ R
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
- S4 n& b. m; [1 D+ u' Pwww3.tvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份www3.tvboxnow.com; p. P) M& \" f- t2 R, }
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇. C1 B5 y! W1 A; u
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
www3.tvboxnow.com3 d% T. R( u7 z: U( j" G
6 S5 u+ v, K& c3 L% a$ F
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescopewww3.tvboxnow.com+ v; \# M# Z% {* j: J& z
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡www3.tvboxnow.com8 ]' S/ U# t- _& s: `8 L) {
西元2010年04月26日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# i: V& E) {+ M: T' S% T5 }+ m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 c( x  V, j1 }
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)www3.tvboxnow.com' J; [9 {* E8 \
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)www3.tvboxnow.com% N$ |! s; {( j9 t9 y' N! r4 i) J
西元2010年04月24日
" |& N. z% W' U0 \9 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& a- t- r3 C& \1 Y2 }) n
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' n0 e+ |  Y0 H' K/ E$ o
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
% ?% b1 Z/ V1 e: @% \西元2010年04月24日
  _: W( ?$ L2 Ywww3.tvboxnow.com
! Q' s. w* Z/ j9 H# }+ lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)公仔箱論壇6 r8 n8 R2 r) B* J5 C+ l! c
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
, {  e! F7 T& \3 S$ fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日
/ \  I2 ~' d8 j" U公仔箱論壇
( A; I1 q3 n4 n5 n: [; _
7 A6 t$ |( G  }7 C$ {亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% D: p: ^  g% v# H7 y" j
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
. |) O& V. [0 |: G) V( G公仔箱論壇www3.tvboxnow.com& _: o& P$ f4 E5 m: d
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario公仔箱論壇" j7 `1 [' T! {% q
5 K( {# y7 d* P4 [, N# p5 x7 L
By Greg Szymanski, JD
  [7 G4 P9 C+ k+ FApril 23, 2010
% Z$ m5 o; e/ D! RThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
" e9 d4 n: U2 X. P公仔箱論壇亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 c% ~' @5 Y8 G
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.) M5 I: w& h& o& l; h8 z
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 H: a- X& R# t% b9 Z1 K6 V& w8 F
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
- \; L7 x3 O% x$ ]# Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 |* L# Q4 v% z+ n' @- K0 e$ V& P# ?
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& ?8 H$ P. P' m4 y

- g( J5 j' _' c- r  ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
& M/ J8 T  B7 {0 Z- y  H2 vwww3.tvboxnow.comwww3.tvboxnow.com2 {: U. `, u/ P0 P/ b
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 F! K; B2 U& a: [* e
www3.tvboxnow.com: J1 x" b9 i6 Q  t& F5 W- i
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
0 B: s% M% ]* y# s8 t( a( pwww3.tvboxnow.com
' j; ]$ k; }7 ?# I; mwww3.tvboxnow.comLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
: Z; Z2 d# b; a3 Q: N
. j! x% k( H+ xwww3.tvboxnow.comCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
" G. @2 b% w0 W8 T4 A& l0 Qwww3.tvboxnow.com
! W! N  B3 F5 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.% L+ R. b+ O( E5 o5 |/ X
www3.tvboxnow.com0 j4 y: [6 c9 U" C0 V$ D$ {" R2 ~
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:' a- m5 J! I2 D- C
+ |9 s% r8 {4 N& y6 W
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
& \2 D$ F1 J, n5 r# Y( y, h" o
+ x# L+ z+ l2 p  Y! KBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
7 `9 m; a4 y6 c1 l3 X; @9 Z1 Nwww3.tvboxnow.com2 L: y% ^9 q! C5 E. b
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
3 Q. N( ~$ V- g$ e  V4 p公仔箱論壇4 p! z0 w  v+ m
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 J  J5 P  Y8 `7 y1 v) m  J% u) p

9 E% t' M: a$ S% p0 l; s$ VHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 {: `  q+ [: s
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?