返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊心得] 我23 歲男仔住向多倫多,想徵住晌TORONTO 既女仔,hope we can be frds: )

想搵女仔做個朋友,如果可以出黎睇下戲,食下飯

有既話,入黎傾下計~

OR msn: [email protected]

THANKSS

wait for you^^
go to church la
i dont know ppl go to church...
You don't have to know people, just pick a church and go there.
any girl live in Toronto ar ???
any girl live in Toronto ar ???
kenfok0511 發表於 2011-2-19 06:03 AM
我住LA.......可惜太遠
Try turning off the computer and stepping out of your room for starters. Real people are outside of your house...
lol... show us your photo!
我的Instagram是: LuvSumMeiKup: https://instagram.com/luvsummeikup
如果你在国内,可以用一个 app 叫 ark vpn (每天免费使用半小时), 請去關注 (follow). 謝謝! :)

我的微博是: LuvSumMeiKup
請去關注 (follow). 謝謝! ^O^
Anyone in Vancouver?
I am from Vancouver.  you may want to meet people from Vancouver in other Vancouverian thread(s) as this thread was intentionally started for Toronto residents.
wherever you are,, just add my msn and talk : )
why not talk in here la, how old are you? studying or working?
why dont you just go to club or pub easiest things to do to meet girls or xxxx...lol
trying to look for gals in TO. You are out of your mind!! Not much pretty gals in TO, plus all the good ones are taken. lol ... I don't know why ppl suggested you to go to church? Church is not the place for you to hook up with chicks!! Why don't you go to the clubs in downtown.. i am pretty sure you can pick up one or two. . . .if u prefer uptown... go to bxbyface.... lol
本帖最後由 huit 於 2011-6-28 05:10 PM 編輯

you CAN hook up with chicks from church, just that you'll have to marry her if you wanna bang her - a bit of a hassle and the cost/benefit ratio would be way out of whack, plus you can't do a bump and dump easily. And the hymns and songs are a bit boring... nothing like K

Seriously - it's summer in Canada, it' not cold out, stop acting like a loser, and you're 23, go out and MEET PEOPLE. This is an internet forum, there's no hot chicks here, just trolls like me. And mate, you're just ASKING for it :)
返回列表