返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 orchids 於 2011-4-19 10:01 AM 編輯 2 ]6 c$ S8 i7 d) t8 h6 v
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 k1 F. m% J9 h3 _5 O4 h
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 K8 w1 l* k, y8 m! [, I

" S! N2 y  l3 c3 h/ D公仔箱論壇MACHU PICCHU PERU 祕魯馬丘比丘
/ z9 J6 O' a% L3 s' S/ s7,000 feet above sea level and nestled on a small hilltop between the Andean Mountain Range, the majestic city soars above the Urabamba Valley below. The Incan built structure has been deemed the “Lost Cities”, unknown until its relatively recent discovery in 1911. Archaeologists estimate that approximately 1200 people could have lived in the area, though many theorize it was most likely a retreat for Incan rulers. Due to it’s isolation from the rest of Peru, living in the area full time would require traveling great distances just to reach the nearest village.

評分次數

• ynotme0626

6 c4 o! k7 R! d+ k) T2 P, d6 b$ T: L公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇2 e4 j( \+ i* L5 n5 n6 a6 a
Chich'en Itza 奇琴伊察 墨西哥tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ l3 \; ]$ o' P( G" X

Chichen Itza which means “at the mouth of the well of Itza “, is the 2nd most visited archeological site of Mexico today. The Kukulkan Pyramid in Chichen-Itza which known as “El Castillo” (the castle), is one of the new seven wonders of the world elected in 07.07.2007. It is exactly 24 m. high considering the upper platform. Apart from the Kukulkan Pyramid, in Chichen Itza there many other archaeological sites to visit, all carrying traces from Mayan Culture in many ways.
" r' H+ r( z+ z3 j: I# htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbChichen-Itza, now including one of the new 7 wonders of the world; the Kukulkan Pyramid, is located in the Peninsula of Yucatan, in the Yucatan State; Mexico, between Valladolid and Merida and is just120 km from Merida.
, J" b6 w& o: u# s/ M( ]2 K! }公仔箱論壇

本帖最後由 orchids 於 2011-4-19 12:42 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇" F; t5 ~: Q9 }6 @2 y! W
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 f; }5 w; b5 I: u# B( d! O
Panamá Viejo is the remaining part of the old Panama City and former capital of the country. It is located in the suburbs of the modern city. Together with the historical district of Panamá, it forms a World Heritage Site.
! T2 R4 n: K4 z! z* Z! PThe city was founded 15 August 1519 by Pedro Arias Dávila and other 100 inhabitants; at the time, it was the first permanent settlement on the Pacific Ocean, substituting the two cities of Santa María la Antiga del Darién and Acla. Two years later, in 1521, the settlement was promoted to the status of city by a royal decree and was given a coat of arms by Charles V of Spain, forming a new cabildo.
: G& F6 I- [$ V& K, C! c+ F
( H0 \3 a! p0 v4 nwww3.tvboxnow.com
# h! \3 C; m- s$ [) A2 W

RE: 風景圖片接龍遊戲

卡蘇比王陵 Tombs of Buganda Kings at Kasubitvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# @2 D  l- T1 g4 Z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 |' b- V6 M. h* I) j8 Y4 ^* E9 e5 |
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. x) c# V* d5 R" `# F5 Q

8 l' B) u# w" c- C7 F9 c9 u6 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Kasubi Tombs in Kampala, Uganda, is the site of the burial grounds for four Kabakas (kings of Buganda), and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
7 `3 D0 q) G( _4 ]- yOn 16 March 2010, some of the major buildings there were almost completely destroyed by a fire, the cause of which is under investigation. The outraged Buganda Kingdom has vowed to rebuild the tombs of their kings and President Museveni said the national government of Uganda would assist in the restoration of the site.
www3.tvboxnow.com. G/ [6 U# p* W* L2 E/ |
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 A' u! f, @( l* k" _
Colonia del Sacramento 科洛尼亞德爾薩克拉門托-烏拉圭
. ~# ?# r7 h7 c3 _1 ywww3.tvboxnow.com" c: X- I- i3 T4 w

; V% c& o. c9 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA visit to the historic center of Colonia del Sacramento is like a walk back in time. Founded in 1680 by the Portuguese, this old colonial town is renowned for its cobbled, windy streets and colorful houses reminiscent of old Lisbon. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" N3 U" i: j0 K- ^' A
Due to its colonial beginnings, the city's layout is different from the majority of Uruguayan cities. Its cobbled streets and houses alternate with small bars, excellent restaurants, art and craft shops, museums and a large yacht harbor.
- H, v" @+ Z1 k- L2 Dwww3.tvboxnow.comIt is filled with old colonial buildings and cobbled streets, and is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
蘭---花之君子也
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 |* X% r1 }6 I4 v
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! c7 I' F, ^  r8 V
8 V. r3 E3 t3 y# e2 T5 q1 ]- u) a
Chile-Rapa Nui National Park (Easter Island) 智利復活節島
( e2 r( o  n' C) V. A8 z, \- Cwww3.tvboxnow.comRapa Nui National Park is a World Heritage Site located on Easter Island, Chile.公仔箱論壇1 s) v' {8 r$ p7 u
為荷蘭人Jacob Rogeveen 於1722 年的復活節星期日那天發現的,因此得名,但在此之前,島上的巨石像早已立在那兒不多少tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ }9 h$ j/ h3 U) m9 E
年了.
蘭---花之君子也
www3.tvboxnow.com5 t2 t6 Q! H  t9 {3 u& v

% }! k4 @. y+ \2 \4 {8 @+ G2 l: Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSan Agustin Colombia 哥倫比亞% u. `+ x" d8 [* ^: \1 o
) N6 q. b8 r3 n! f8 J
到Colombia ,其中要看的就是San Agustin那些奇奇怪怪的石像,這個小鎮離大城Popayan六小時的車程,居於遍遠山上;卻是 UNESCO World Heritage site之一! 石像若4,000 至 6,000年代前已存在,而它們所屬於的文化至今成迷;有說是南美最為人熟悉的瑪亞文化,也有說是來自外星人!唯一可以確定的就是這個文化的族群在西班牙人入侵前已經消失,留下這些石像!; G, r! e; ]' i: R
在圖中的石像都可以在Parque Archealogical 看到。
蘭---花之君子也
Calakmul (also Kalakmul and other less frequent variants) is a Maya archaeological site in the Mexican state of Campeche, deep in the jungles of the greater Peten Basin region. It is 35 kilometres (22 mi) from the Guatemalan border. Calakmul was one of the largest and most powerful ancient cities ever uncovered in the Maya lowlands. Calakmul is a modern name, in ancient times the city core was known as Ox Te' Tuun.6 }/ q- y2 ]# S  j. {9 i0 V' o

3 |2 w3 [) d$ t  C9 ^4 ?- E
# t7 o6 W; ~- p% zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% X! k5 {) u  q# a

1 A6 _& b! t$ s  I) B! O6 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 J$ I" {. @( W$ ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCalakmul 卡拉克穆爾- 蛇之王朝
蘭---花之君子也
The possibility of traveling through time is an endeavor best left to philosophers; however, visits to places such as Xochimilco present us with the opportunity to imagine the former character of this region, which was the main water catchment area for Mexico City up until the 19th Century. The tamed wilderness, or the country in the city, are two of the likely descriptions which can be applied to this lake which struggles to survive against the encroaching urban mass.6 A' J  G3 |1 y+ ]& t4 ]7 |
A front view of the Palacio de las Bellas Artes in Mexico City, one of the finest 19th-20th century public buildings on Xochimilco.
( A. z" b2 @. D+ ~8 Jwww3.tvboxnow.com
. r; L4 ^. r* p2 E" Q* `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# v5 `, c  Y4 h4 p! D7 F9 n, l公仔箱論壇/ r. k- A: X! e- P7 O4 m+ v$ b
Xochimilco 霍奇米爾科於1987年入選聯合國教科文組織世界文化遺產
蘭---花之君子也
返回列表