返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] is anybody in Perth?

Sorry cant type chinese.

been here since 07, in perth. at first it was so boring that i almost gave up. but now things changed a lot. last time i went back to hk(2010), omg so many people i couldnt fit myself in.  Weird isnt it. i mean its my hometown after all.

I work in here but i miss my family back there.
perth is a quiet city. but nowadays hk is getting too crowd.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
Someone says Perth is 20 years behind Sydney... is that true?  If so, how come... I thought Perth is the 3rd or 4th largest city in Australia... I must admit I have little knowledge about Western Australia and never been there... only been visited Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra for few weeks....
i was from Sydney, and have just relocated back to hong kong. i had been living over there since 2003, and worked for 2 years after graduation. Yes, i found that problem too, but i got used to it, like my workplace is at the middle of centrel and sheung wan, i'd get off the mtr at sheung wan to spare some space and air for myself.
Perth has different life style. It is a relaxing and quiet city to live. It is not 20 years behind Eastern State and this is just some story made up by eastern state people who think W.A. is too remote from them.

But one is is true is people are lazy here, and they work slow and full of excuses.
I AM IN PERTH!!! :)
me too hope can hang out with hk friends in perth la
返回列表