返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊心得] edmonton..

I am just wondering how the house market in edmonton alberta? is it time to buy a house now ??? any which is the best investment area in edmonton thanks!!!
no one from alberta edmonton?
不知道你本人在那里?如果你确定在那里长住就买吧~那边的房子是很便宜~可是天气基本都是下雪~如果真的要生活的话~没车的话比较困难~如果你在edmonton租房子住~能住上2-3年适应的话~就买吧~
are u living in edmonton? can u please tell me some more about that place? hard to found the job? some ppl tell me calargy is better some tell me edmonton I am little be confuse now..]
you can probably find a house for cheaper in edmonton than calgary. edmonton is a quieter city in my opinion..less people..i love edmonton becuase of that. there is probably more jobs in calgary as many company's headquarters are located there..that being said it depends on what type of job you are looking for.  edmonton is a beautiful city and you will probably be able to find some pretty good places...i think  chinese people are choosing to live in areas such as riverbend/terwillegar/windermere. i hope this helps!
i live in edm, calgary is better if u want to stick to chinese, they have better chinatown and chinese food, i mean much better :/ , agree with abby3 though, edmonton is beautiful and def a good place to live. beside areas mentioned above, the northend is expanding pretty fast and many people are buying houses there, the prices will probably go up after the new highway is built...but dont quote me
how to know more china people in edmonton? anything to join?
aaaaaa
mean difficult?
well it is not bad as I thought before there is T and T market a few places for chinese food, i know it is difficult to compare with toronto, calagary or vancouver but I do found this place is more nicest than other city in canada.
返回列表