• civicboy1969

將這小子擲出屋外咪無眼屎乾淨盲囉

評分次數

一而再..再而三的倒下再站起來!
% h+ o" M" _1 c2 K! r4 M不錯!偶欣賞你的勇氣+ L" l- R$ ~  w1 |
這才是真正的男子漢7 a) U: O: b& M  G! X( ?* L
但話說回來...
7 W: F: D# P3 s再這樣繼續玩下去的話...
% ^/ U6 v( v% M  R# D' W3 l7 x偶是很擔心你的生命安危...

評分次數

• civicboy1969

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
好一个坚强哥
我看他以被打傻了啦!!

評分次數

未怕你体死跌下再爬起

評分次數

哗~~完全暴力行动对一个孩童~~越打他的头越过火~~不值得鼓励这样的做法!!!

評分次數

• civicboy1969

人在江湖~身不由己
very strong dude, can't die

評分次數

good  good
哇~很爆笑啊~~~啊哈哈哈哈哈
Friends, the tube I believed is merely put up for the camera. + W( \4 h: a  W  v4 H5 L6 I

' g* P: ^( V; M, g  Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut, it has actually n subconsciously relayed to us the facts and realty among the society that we shared.
# \5 C+ s: ]2 {) @The word is tolerance and frustration and irritation, caused by ignorance, annoyance, self centered,
* Q1 k! r5 y" w" ]( ]% a& u4 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。pollution, congestion, material values, and so on and so forth in the fast pace rat race through the concrete jungle
1 A" ]3 x% h  O* ^+ Z. p公仔箱論壇that is ever changing so rapidly with many odd twisting n forms.
* G( J2 q! W8 k' w- eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% L0 i/ G* A) p6 B* b* _- u1 f, WWhen the society lags behind, it encounter suffocation, catching out of breath on the race, and therefore
( M+ l, A: }) Q" Scausing and creating social incompetence, social break downs, social suicides, and social problems which
1 ~7 ^% z3 B8 C# _. eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。is also linked with the economy network and family ties n woes. * V& T) M/ e7 n, b( K! V
) r, n$ D' j0 f2 U. }1 X
so so complex n complicated d..

評分次數

• civicboy1969

返回列表